Chapter - 67 : Help Has Arrived

A puff of grey smoke had materialised at the spot where Quirrell had burst into flames.

Voldemort.

It came towards Ava. She chanted loudly, "Protego!"

It couldn't pass her shield. It disappeared on impact and Ava crumbled onto the floor.

"Ava!"

"Professor Dumbledore!"

"Ava, are you alright?"

"I think so, sir. But Harry! He's fainted! He may have one or two broken bones! He needs to be taken to Madam Pomfrey now!" Ava said.

"Yes! Of course!"

He flicked his wand and Harry levitated in the air as though as puppet.

Professor Dumbledore snapped his fingers and Fawkes the Phoenix, came in with a flash of flames.

"Come, let's go back." Dumbledore said holding out his arm.

He grabbed hold of one of Fawkes's legs and Ava took Dumbledore's arm. Ava gripped Harry's hand tightly even as Professor Dumbledore levitated him.

They flew back through the he trapdoor.

The sky was nearly bright now. They must have been there for quite some time.

But they landed only at the hospital wing.

As Ava tried to stand on her feet again, they gave in; the spells having to have taken up a huge amount of energy for it was performed against Voldemort, she too fainted into the darkness.

------

Probably one of my shortest chapters but I really wanted to fit it into 70 so.... yeah.

Anyways! Hope you enjoyed reading! Lots of love!

Always,
Ana