All we have is now

Zahir's pov :

Never seen zaara like this before... Never before. Seeing her with longingness... My eyes which is ready to pierce her's once when it meets mine. I don't want to break the gaze... She will meet mine for sure. If not now definitely in this journey with her. She knew that I am staring at her, the very mere smile in her peach red lips says everything. She cannot be behaving like this for a long while. Things may or will change for the worst and that is how it is meant to be. She must understand one thing that this rebirth of ours has its own significance and duties to be fulfilled. Not me, not akhenaten... On one can change the script of our journey... Which is written long back. 'All we have is now', no time to enjoy each other's company in this journey... The journey has started already.. As soon as my gaze first teased her skin...when the smell vanished... when she accidentally entered the temple.... when she started asking questions with absolute irritation.... when she realised that she is mine and I am hers.... and now she will have to go through the pain of loneliness. I hope that day doesn't come very soon... the day which is going to separate us, if she fails to master the art of controlling her mind and soul. she cannot excuse herself for not learning soon cause she is not a normal being nor I can't blame her for trying.

"hmmm guys... pull yourself back together we have a lot to speak in depth". He is such a major interepter....

"yeah I'm ready for this, you may continue to explain further more akhenaten.. It looks like we have a bunch of stories lined up". Again for the first time in a while I was able to see that  beamish zaara back again.

" facts..fyi. They are actual incident happened. The usage of  word 'story' brings a slight hint of lie to the facts which I'm sharing".

" oh.. Yeah, yes facts... Yes please you may continue". Zaara was looking quite excited

" OK... Yep kiddos.. The things which are coming here  after is really going to be exhausting you, tearing you... Sometimes it can play nasty tricks with your brain... Which is really really really..........".

" really what?". The clueless Zaara queried.

"......... Nasty ".

" pardon me to interept your very dramatic explanation....... Why are you being so dramatic? ". He went really high about the things I bet, the way he was explaining could have made Zaara hopeless about the whole thing.

" yeah right.. Let me come to the point. For the basics let me explain what is really going on. First let me start from where it all started.... The chanting incident. The reason why you were not able to tolerate the chanting all the time when you hear it is because,they are the madeleine which is used to give you that jimjam feelings all the time. The thing is actually they are the triggers used by zahir to  frighten you to the core".

"but why? And I don't get any better in understanding your explanation as always. Be a bit clear!.

" okay... Zaara the point is those chantings remembers you of your past which is considered to be a ultimate sin. Obviously when we realise that we did something wrong we feel that right... Those guilty butterflies in our stomach?".

"Akhenaten need not be in detail... Let's just makle up the.... You know what I mean".

"No zahir... I need to know what it is.. If that thing which you are hiding from me is going to make me feel vulnerable then that is the thing which I really need to know. Knowing my weakness is better when handling the actual problem existing out there. Yes I am, I feel weak and lost but soon I will control my emotions and push my self to the extreme me ".

" indeed she has got a point zahir, without letting her know about the worst and best it is absolutely ridiculous to get her in this ".

" mmm".