Starting from where we ended ( part 2)

I was on my way to the lecture hall . I didn't find yasmeen and zahir in the cafeteria , it was quite abnormal !. When I reached the lecture hall , I saw yasmeen and zahir already in there . Again they were taken away by their serious talk !. I really didn't understand ,why was yasmeen talking to him so seriously when she is actually angry over him ,or else are they back to their normals !.They didn't even realize that I was standing next to them !. I really got only a hint of what they were talking , it was yasmeen this time !, " Zahir whatever you are saying , I am not able take in everything !. Your words aren't a doing great job with me !". What was yasmeen saying to zahir ? I really was not able to make out Head or tail of the topic , but for sure it was a lit up conversation !. I definitely know that yasmeen will be having some explanation about this talk to me later .

" Hey guys , good morning ! . "

Zahir was seated near the place where I was standing and yasmeen next to him by his left !. After hearing me greeting them , zahir stood up all of the sudden with a sudden jerk ,facing me !. I was not able to figure out the expressions in his face , he gave 100 expression at the moment of seeing me . He looked shocked , feared , tensed , even angry though I didn't do anything further !. He was trying to pull out words from his mouth but , unfortunately I was only able to sense is ,zahir fear caused by my arrival . He finally said " morn... morning zaara " by putting up a fearful smile on his face , it was evident that he was fake smiling above his fears . He was standing so close ,that only a pen could move between us , he didn't realize that he should take a step back, so I did .

" Zahir relax ... What was that jerk ! Did I scare you ?". I questioned him with frown .

" Scared ? ...... You terrified the shit out me zaara !!!!".

" Oops sorry!!!. "

" Are you ghosting around the hall ..... Terrifying people !".

Crossing my hands and said " it's weird zahir .... I wasn't ghosting around the hall you guys were taken away by your serious talk , didn't even notice me .... Any one would have noticed me from the distance where you were seated !".

" Ok my apologies for being rude , I was scared badly ! ". He smiled .

He gave me a hug . When I saw yasmeen behind zahir she was having a confused face , when she noticed that I was seeing  her she gave me a poker face !. One fact was prima facie by then , zahir wasn't scared , because I wished in a terrifying way , it's because I wished them during the terrifying time of their conversation . It was super clear that they were talking something serious which I shouldn't be hearing !.
The lecture started as usual and everyone drifted off to sleep !. Two sessions of English lecture straight in a week is unimaginable . The lecture was over !.

" Hey Yas , I was waiting to share a important thing but it looks like you just disappeared from the uni right from yestreen!".

Zahir Left as soon as the lecture was over as he had some work to get completed or ......... Whatever !

" ohh ....Yep sure zaara ". She was not in her way of being , she was confused and I could also feel the hint of disturbance in her voice .

We walked to the uni library , the exact place where I sat yesterday which is near the long glass wall, which reaches the floor from the ceiling .

" Yasmeen do you mind me asking what were you guys were  talking so serious ?". I shouldn't be asking this even after realizing that she won't tell me but what to do ....... Curiosity killed the cat !.

" Nothing much zaara , he just asked why I was acting weird around him . Also I was trying to pull out some information from him " . She said it without meeting my gaze !.