Shehnaaz parks the pickup in front of a white and grey two storey house, they both got out and she trotted towards the front door with a reluctant Sidharth right behind her, she unlocks the door with her keys and they both enter the house.

They walked towards the voices coming from family room, "Dadi" Sidharth called as they both stood at the entrance of the room and he saw his dadi and brother sitting there with a man and a woman, he didn't recognize.

Hearing his grandson's voice, Geeta Raizaada looked up and her old heart swayed at the sight, Sidharth and Shehnaaz standing together.

All of them stopped talking, when she stood up as Sidharth took steps towards his grandma, but his grandma pushed passed him and walked straight to a clueless Shehnaaz, her eyes widen when she felt herself get embraced by old but strong arms, Shehnaaz looked at his brother but he just smiled at the scene.

"Shehnaaz, you look just like my Kavya" at the name of her dear grandmother Shehnaaz heart squeezed painful, and she embraces the woman tightly when she realizes she is the same woman she has heard stories about from her own grandmother in her childhood and whose picture was hung on the wall of their living room.

Her grandma's best friend.

Suddenly Shehnaaz cries as she remembers all those precious moment of her childhood that wasn't scared with hate, pain and horror, she remembers the only good thing about her childhood was her Dadi and her mother, they gave her strength, if it wasn't for them she would have lost herself a long time ago.

Meanwhile Sidharth who was standing still looking at the scene being unfolded in front of him, felt a stark hot pain in his soul, he felt like a knife sliced his heart in two at the cries of the girl who was nothing but kind, compassionate and a beautiful human. The first time he saw her she was trying to save a creature whose existence doesn't make any difference to anyone, but she saved it risking her own self. Today also the way she showered love on this stray in his arms and to all those kids, he knew she was selfless. Although he hated half of the human population, but he knew she was different.

But he did not understand why did he have this sudden urge to climb mountains or cross oceans or save puppies or climbing trees, just to make her happy again?

"Arey girlfriend!! Bohot ho gaya yeh rona dhona, arey mujhe toh milne do the infamous Shehnaaz Sahni se" Kushal teased as both crying women unwrapped themselves from each other while chuckling lightly.

"Hi I am Kushal, Naam toh suna hoga" Kushal cheekily introduced himself while offering a hand to shake while shehnaaz giggles at his behavior and shakes his hand "Hi I am Shehnaaz"

Sidharth furrows his brow at the scene.

Sidharth clears his throat loudly to grab their attention, but they were busy gushing over Shehnaaz. He again clears his throat loudly when suddenly Krish says "Arey uncle itni hi khrash hai toh dawai lo na"

Suddenly they all looked at Sidharth who was sarcastically smiling at Krish. "Arey bhaiya yeh kya halat banayi hai?" Kushal said laughing at his brother's disheveled look, folded sleeves, dust on his cloths from climbing the tree, a dark patch on his vest where Dubboo peed, and unkempt hair with twigs and leaves stuck on them.

Kushal laughed loudly at his brother while wondering what the hell happened with him on his journey, well only if he knew. "aap kya London se yahan dodte huye aye ho" He could not stop laughing at his brother, he has never seen his brother like this ever, Sidharth lowered his eyes at his little brother and the looked at dadi.

"Meri baat chodo, but first tell me what are you guys doing here? You guys just left without telling anyone." Sidharth scolded loudly, Kushal and dadi looked at him sheepishly, but Sidharth wasn't done scolding. He rolled his eyes at the duo and berated them "you guys should have informed someone, this is very irresponsible"