Chapter 24: Eaten alive 2 (Rated R)

Start from the beginning

"Relax... relax..."

"How can I relax yours is f*cking big and it f*cking hurts."

"That's why I told you to relax so it won't hurt." Gu Hai then kisses Yinzi so he would relax for a bit. Then, he continues until the head reaches the inside.

"Gu Hai....ennnghh." Yinzi whimpers as Gu Hai starts to enter his sacred chrysanthemum. "Erggh! Slowly please.." He pleads and his tears starts to fall as an evidence of the pain he is feeling right now.

"Sorry baobei, I'll be gentle." Gu Hai kiss the tears on Yinzi's cheeks. Then his lips went to Yinzi's lips to conceal the pain coming from his mouth.

"ARGhhh!!" Yinzi screams louder after Gu Hai successfully went inside of him. "huuuh!!" he sobs feeling the pain which feels like his whole body is start to break into two pieces. "huuhh!! Arghhh!!"

Gu Hai continue kissing Yinzi between Yinzi's sobbing and moaning because of the pain. He also stops moving from below so Yinzi can get acquainted with his length inside of him until he relaxes. Once he feels that Yinzi relaxes, "Can I continue now baobei?"

"huuh" Yinzi sniffs then nods to Gu Hai giving his consent for Gu Hai to continue. "arghhh!!" He moans again when he felt the intrusion. "Slowly babe... slowly huuh!" he pleads again. "It hurts babe... huuhh!!"

"Ok.. ok.. I'll make it slower." Then Gu Hai moves in a slower pace until Yinzi fully relaxes.

"Arghh! Ernghh! Arghh enghh!!" The pain starts to change into something that Yinzi felt for the first time. "Ehmm." He bites his lips trying to analyze the feeling inside of him. "Arghh!! Gu Hai... enghh!! Huuuh!! Arghh!!" Now he cries and moans as it feels like a crying between pain and pleasure.

Gu Hai felt amused seeing that Yinzi starts to feel the pleasure of his intrusions. He slowly changes his face in faster mode.

Until... "Arghhhh!! Arghhh!! Gu Haii!! Faster please!! Arghhh!!" Yinzi is now begging him to move in a faster mode.

"Arghhh!! ERGhhh Arghhh!! Ehmmm!! Arghh!!" Their moans filled the whole suite.

"Do you like it now?" Gu Hai asks Yinzi to confirm it. "aarghh!" he pull-out and when it's almost out with just the tip of his c*ck inside he went in full again with his length all deep inside poking the door of the seventh heaven.

"ARGHH!!" Yinzi screams louder with that tricky move from Gu Hai as it also touches his unknown weakness inside his body. He is getting out of control with the moaning and pleasure he feels. "Argh!! Argh!! ARrrrrghh!!" He cums without even touching his c*ck because of that sensation he felt. "enghh huuh!! enghh huuh!!" he is losing his breath with that moment.

Gu Hai played with his cum when Gu Hai took some of it and places it on Yinzi lips then he licks it with his. Then... "arghhh!! Arghhh!!" they moan again as Gu Hai continue penetrating him.

"Argh!! When will this end babe?" Yinzi asks.

"We have a long way to go baobei. ARGH!!" He enjoys penetrating Yinzi's hole. "ARGH!! I will never get tired of f*cking you baobei. I will give everything I have if I can be with you like this forever."

"But.. Gu Hai... arghh! Isn't that cruel of you? Argh!!"

They are having a conversation while Gu Hai is f*cking him.

"Do you want to try a different position baobei?"

"What??"

"Come here.. ehmm." Gu Hai tried the doggy-style on top of the bed.

"Arghhh!! Arghh!!" moans are filling again the room as Gu Hai f*cks Yinzi again. He is holding Yinzi's waist as he penetrates him deep.

"ENghh! ARghh!! Arghh!! Gu Hai... arghhh!"

Gu Hai pull Yinzi's body towards him making them both kneeling on the bed with Gu Hai behind Yinzi he also pull Yinzi's face so he can kiss his lips while he penetrates him well in that position. "Arghh!! Arghh!!."

After a while, they're back from their first position and Gu Hai is about to explode. "ARGHHH!! Baobei!! I'm cumming...."

"Argh!! Argh!! Argh!!" Yinzi also moans as Gu Hai is telling him this.

"Where do you want me to cum?"

"Arghhuuh!! Arghuuh!! I want you inside of me. I want your seed inside of me Gu Hai."

"Arghh!! Are you sure baobei?"

"F*ck just burst it out I'm cumming too... ARghhh!!! ARGHHHH!!!!!" and Yinzi explodes again for the third time.

Followed by... "ARGHHHHH!! BAOBEIIIII!! ARGHHH!! I'M CUMMING TOOOO ARGHHH!!!"

" ARGHH!! ARghhh!! ARghh!!" they both moans to their lungs content as Gu Hai explodes inside of Yinzi. Yinzi felt the rush of hot liquid inside of him. "ARGHHH" Gu Hai's body landed on Yinzi's.

*************

Next day afternoon....

"What? Yinzi is sick?? Gu Hai... Don't tell me you f*ck him all night??" Papa Bai asks Gu Hai on the phone.

*************

*************

:share you wild thoughts

:I hope I made everyone's wish for the hot-thingy fulfilled today.