Chapter 30: Darkground Council

a/n: there's a content in this chapter that not suitable for young readers. please be open minded guys kung babasahin nyo :) kiss lang naman yun x3 after all, sila naman dibuuhhh? hahaha.

so?

vote comment and be a fan :)

--

Brown-Eyed Queen

Chapter 30: Darkground Council

--

Vera's POV

Hindi na ako masyadong active sa Darkground. Kung napapatalsik lang ako, matagal na nangyari yun. Kaso walang pwedeng pumalit sa akin, unless I'm dead.

Ayos na kami ni Tyrone. So, all I have to do is to do my mission as soon as possible.

If you all asking what happened after Tyrone said sorry to me? Of course, everything back to the way it was. Tyrone was being so sweet to me and clingy as if I'm going to puke. Seriously.

"Cherry, I love you." he whispered in my ear. See? I told you.

Here we are at their HQ, flirting. It's currently our vacant and we both doing nothing so, we stayed here.

Sena's not with me because she's still mad (I think) to them. After all, she and Tyrone had past. It would be awkward if she's with us. She's going to be like a third wheel.

I rolled my eyes heavenwards, "You've said that countless times. And stop calling me cherry. I have my own name."

He didn't respond instead, he buried his face on my neck. "Hmm, Jasmine, eh? Shit. You're just turning me on."

Itinulak ko yung mukha nya paalis, "Hey hey hey, I know what you're thinking right now." Not now, okay? Not now.

But he immediately grabbed my hand and tugged it, causing me to turned around to him.

"What? We're just two of us. Alone." he said then he pulled me up closer to him. I can see his smirk on his entire face.

Before I can protest, he pressed his lips to mine. For a moment, I think my brain doesn't on it's right function because it's automatically doing some body work.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. Then he grabbed my back, gently pulled our bodies together.

There was heat urging between us as we're doing this.

My hand doesn't seem to behave because I unwrapped my hand, roaming around his body, tracing his well-defined abs. And I heard him moaned between our kisses.

He suddenly bit my lower lip, causing me to gasp. And just he about to enter his tongue inside mine,

"Tyrone!"