the fuck to name this-

No ones POV:

"You look cute when your flustered," Ein said in a flirtatious Manor.

{Irene dam it- 😂}

"Shut up Ein!" Aaron said covering his completely red flushed face, "your so much fun to tease," Ein said before pulling Aaron's hands away and kissing him softly. They broke the kiss after a few more seconds, Ein got up and went to the kitchen leaving a very flustered Aaron behind. Ein grabbed his phone from the counter and checked the time. "It's getting pretty late, We should head to bed," Ein said looking back into the living room to see a basically dead Aaron, "looked like I'm carrying you-" Ein said walking back into the living room to Aaron. Ein looked down at Aaron to see he had passed out and was still pretty red, "How cute" he muttered under his breath before picking up Aaron and taking him to his bedroom. He walked into the bedroom and set Aaron down on the bed and laid next to him.

Aaron's POV:

I woke up to Ein cuddle up against me. I blushed slightly and slowly started to get up. One I was up I walked to the kitchen and started to make breakfast. A few minutes later Ein came out of the bedroom and hugged me from behind. "Still mine" he said before letting go of me and sitting down at the table. "Are you ever ganna stop-" I said fixing a plate of bacon and eggs before sitting next to him, "what? Calling you mine?" He asked before sealing a peace of bacon from me. "Yeah that..." I said nervously looking away from him, "I'll only call you mine when I want to~" He said in a seducive maner. "Your the wrost-" I said cover my flustered face. "You know you love it~" he said in another seducive way, "shut up!" I said putting my head on the table in embarrassment. Ein wapped his tail around mine and started petting my eats, "You got up way to early," he said wagging his tail causing it to let go of mine, "I love you too asshole," I said putting my head up and leaning it on Ein's shoulder. "Love you too." He said stealing the rest of my food and eating it.

{I started fangirling writing this for some reason-}