Fluffy

Aphamu's POV:

"REN I SWEAR TO FLIPPING IRENE IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE IMA THROW YOU OUT A WINDOW OR SOMETHING!" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs pissed at my son Ren, I had a job interview in 30 minutes! Yet here I was! "Aph your hruting my ears..." Aaron said from behind me. "Well it's not my fault Kaylene left early! And you can't even see so-" I was basically loosing myself, Aaron wasn't fully blind..his eyes where stating to get better plus Melissa was trying her hardest to get his sight back. "Mama!" I heard Ren run down stairs and hug me. "I swear to f-" I was ganna finish my sentence when Aaron gave me a look that said "don't say it"

{Time skip}

Aarons POV:

After Aphamu left to her job interview and Ren was in school I was left in the house alone. I sighed and whispered to myself, "I'm gonna be here a while." I suddenly hread the door bell ring. I walked over to the door and opened it to see Ein, Aphmau's half brother. "Oh hi Aaron!I'm guessing they left you here alone huh?" He asked, "yeah..." I sad with a little bit of sadness in my voice I felt something strat touching my ears, "E-in- are you petting me?" I asked the somewhat shorter wolf. "Yup! Your so fluffy how can I not!?" He said.