pets

Ein's POV:

"Karma" I said putting my ears in Aarons face while hugging him, "ugh! I'll get you back for this.." he said pushing me away

I caught my balance before I could fall or anything like that, "pfft- exactly how are you ganna get me back?" I asked I didn't have many weakness really so I wanted to know what he would do. "Heh~" he laughed as he walked over to me pinning me up against the wall, "A-Aaron..." I stuttered not knowing what he was gonna do. I felt something touch my ears softly, I started to trun red when I saw Aaron was pretting my ears!

Aarons POV:

"Stop petting me!" Ein said flustered, I could tell he was lying. He pulled away covering his completely red face with his hands, "ok.. you got your pay back now what?" He asked removing his hands from his face looking away from me,

"That wasn't my pay back... you'll get yours soon enough don't worry" i said walking past him to the kitchen.

I pureed a glass of water and sat down at the kitchen table. Ein soon came in the kitchen and joined me at the table, a few hours later after caching up we hread Someone open the door. Aphamu came in the door with Ren, When Ren saw Ein he immediately ran to him and hugged him.

"Hey Ein" Aphamu said walking past us before stopping, "wait- Ein?!" She yelled truning around to face us, "Yeah- it's me" Ein said with a smile. After we told Aphamu that Ein was moving to Mystreet and asked if he could stay with her, she said "nope!"

Aphmau's POV:

"What why?!" Ein asked, "Because it's probably better if you stay with Aaron" I said winking at Aaron, "it's fine if he stays with me" Aaron said looking away from me.

{Ok I have a question- do you guys think I should trun this into a lemon/one shot/smut? I don't know if I should do I'm asking y'all Because I don't know if I really wanna...so tell me please -w-}