feelings

Aarons POV: After what he said I blushed a deep red. "I-im not fulffy" I said looking away trying to hide the blush on my face, "But you are!" Ein said pulling him hand away from my ears. "Let's just go inside now-" I said stepping aside from the door to let Ein pass, "Ok fine" ein said walking pass me into the house, I of course followed after and closed the door.

Ein's POV: I went inside the house and waited for Aaron to get in, "Hey Ein?" I heard Aaron ask as me walk towards me "Yeah?" I asked cunfused. "Why are you here? You don't usually come to Mystreet" Aaron said leaning against the couch, "oh well...I decided to move here!" I said wagging my tail a little. "Do you have a house already?" Aaron asked looking at me, "nope- I hope Aphmau well let me stay with her" I said putting my ears down and letting my tail hit the floor. "Well if she doesn't you could stay with me..." Aaron said looking away m, I started blushing "Really?!" I said wagging my tail a little faster than before. "Sure, but only if you help babysit Ren" Aaron said looking annoyed when he said Ren's name, "ok deal!" I said wagging my tail.

Aarons POV:

"Your tail is wagging pretty fast" I said finally noticing his tail, "yeah...it dose that sometimes" Ein said truning away from me blushing "I think it's cute" I said blushing a little at what I said. "I-" I could hear Ein trying to respawn. I could tell he was blushing at what I said, Ein walk closer to me and hugged me putting his fluff in my face. He was hugging me pretty tight, I started blushing from his touch "Really Ein?" I said a little bit annoyed, "Yup!" He said wagging his tail. Sometimes I love him so much and other times....he annoys the hell out of me.

{Finally finished this chapter! The picture at the top is somewhat what they look like while hugging TwT and it's so cute XD btw Aaron has feelings for Ein if you didn't get the tittel of this chapter or the last little bit. Oh btw sorry if this is short T^T I'll wrok more on this tomorrow and stuff}