Chapter-32

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

Mahir put Bela to bed. Bela put her head on his chest. She was looking at Mahir. Mahir gestured with his eyes Bela to close her eyes and fell asleep. Bela was sleeping on Mahir's chest in peace. Mahir was very happy keeping Bela's head on his chest.

In morning,
Bela woke up and saw she was sleeping on Mahir's chest. She felt very good sleeping on Mahir's chest like this. She shook her hand in front of Mahir's eyes and saw Mahir sleeping.

She gently kissed Mahir's cheek. Mahir moved a little. She quickly closed her eyes again. She saw after a long time, Mahir was sleeping. After kissing Mahir on the forehead and cheek, she started to get up. Then Mahir grabbed her hand. When Bela looked back, Mahir was smiling.

Mahir grabs her hand and pulled her towards him. Bela fell on Mahir's chest. Bela's hair fell on Mahir's face as it was open. Mahir gently removed the hair from his face. Bela raised her face and saw Mahir looking at her. Mahir gently kissed Bela on the cheek. Bela got very shy to be so close to Mahir. Before Mahir could kiss Bela on the lips, Bela pushed Mahir, she stood up and said,

Bela : Chi..!! Aapne brush nhi kiya. Yuck!😨

Mahir : What! 😱Oh God! Yeh ladki hamesha mere romance ki 13 baja deti hai. Kaunsi pagal k pale mai para mai. 😥(He said this to make Bela angry) Mere pore life tezpatta bana diya hai without romance.

Bela : Oii anaconda! Mai pagal ho? Tu pagal. Tera pora khan dan pagal. 😡Devil anaconda. No! No! Nigerian anaconda..!! Black cat..!! Red frog..!! Black devil rat..!! 😡 Uff! Aur kuch yaad kyu nhi arahi hai? Jab bhi mai iss idiot ko kuch bolne jati ho, sab bhol jati ho. Aur kya kaha tune? Tere life ko maine tezpatta bana diya hai? Devil, mai tujhe pair (tree) mai lat kake chudailo k sath rakhungi. 😡 Mujh jaisi ek shant ladki payi hai tune. Kaha khushi se dance karna chahiye tujhe, ulta mujhe bol raha hai?

Mahir was looking at Bela with open mouth and wondering what was this girl made of? Bela kept saying,

Bela :  I wish I could make your alo parota and feed it to the cat.

Mahir laughed at Bela's words. And said,

Mahir : Does a cat eat alo parota? I didn't know that before. Oh yes! Maybe they eat, because its you.

Mahir didn't complain about any of Bela's words. Because he knew Bela was like that. She won't change and Mahir didn't want his wife to be changed. Bela got more angry with Mahir's words and left the room with a sigh.

Mahir ended up laughing at Bela's trunk. He went to have breakfast after freshened up. Bela's face became red in anger. She was not saying a word. Mahir looked at Bela and saw she was very angry. Mahir smiled and had breakfast and went to the office.

Bela got more angry. First she was in a bad mood and Mahir left without without reducing her anger. All day Bela was in a bad mood.

Mahir returned home at night, came and saw Bela standing on the balcony wondering something. He realized that Bela was upset. He left the room. He came back to the room after a long time and called Bela. Bela looked at him angrily and said,