Chapter-15

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

Bela took a bath and stood on the balcony and remembered the moments she spent with Mahir. Unknowingly a smile appeared on her face and she went to her room thinking about Mahir for a long time and fell asleep.

In Morning ⛅⛅

Mahir freshened up in the morning and sat down at the dining table for breakfast and his mother gave him breakfast. He was looking for Bela but couldn't find her.

Mahir : Mom, where's Bela?

Sumitra : She is sleeping.

Mahir : Why is she sleeping? Will she not go to the office?

Sumitra : Bela doesn't have to go to the office today. She is very tired, she is resting from home today. You go to the office.

Mahir didn't say anything else. He started eating breakfast in silence. Then his father said,

Andy : Mahir, I have something to talk to you.

Mahir : Yes Dad. Say I'm listening. (As he sipped his coffee,)

Andy : I fixed Bela's wedding.

The coffee fell from Mahir's mouth. After hearing this, the sky seemed to fell on his head. He said,

Mahir : Be....Bela's wedding?

Andy : Yes, Bela's wedding

Mahir : But Dad suddenly? Can you stay without Bela?

Andy : Look, one day Bela has to get married, right? And she will be with us forever.

Mahir : Will you bring ghar-jamai?Look, nowadays boys don't stay ghar-jamai. And the biggest thing is who will marry this devil girl?

Andy : Do you understand me correctly ?

Mahir : What do you mean?😮

Andy : I mean, your mother and I both want you to marry Bela. You can think of it as the hope of both of us.

Mahir : What..!!😱😱😨😲 I will marry this girl? Dad, what happened to you? What are you talking about?

Sumitra : Look Mahir, this is our only hope. We can't live without Bela. And I can't leave the girl like this for the rest of our life. And so you marry Bela and make her our daughter, so that she can stay with us forever.

Mahir : What are you talking about?Please don't joke mom.

Sumitra : If you don't listen to me, don't call me mom in life and don't talk to me.

Andy : Not with me also.

Mahir : Isn't it getting too much? 😠

Sumitra : What have you seen too much? You know very well that your parents do what they say. Mahir, please just think this is as our last wish.