Chapter-17

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

Mahir took Bela to the washroom and threw her in the bathtub. It was cold, in which Mahir immersed Bela in water. Bela was devastated by Mahir's actions. She couldn't imagin that Mahir would drown her like this. She was shivering a lot in the cold. Her condition was very bad. Even then she said to Mahir,

Bela : Devil..!! Nigerian anaconda..!! I will boil you and make mashed potatoes. 😠 Then I will feed the crows stuffed with that potato. Idiot You have soaked me completely.

Mahir : Badtamiz ladki! 😠 Now see what I do.

Saying this, he turned on the shower. It was already winter season and he turned on the shower in it. The condition of Bela was completely bad. She was shivering a lot in the cold. Standing in the bathtub with a lot of trouble she said,

Bela : You dipped me in so cold water?😢Does any human do these things?The ghosts in the trees do all this.

Mahir : I know you're a ghost.

Bela : I'm not talking about me. I'm talking about you. 😐How much more should I tell you to see an ear doctor? You don't listen to me. Now I understand why you don't listen. I'm giving you free advice so you don't listen.

Mahir : One wire in your head is torn. Why am I saying one? Everything is torn. 😠

Bela : What did you say? You have so much courage you told me these? 😠

Mahir : Now you see an ear doctor my dear wife.

After saying this, Mahir left. Bela was shocked when Mahir called her wife. Did she really hear that Mahir called her wife? She thought about these for a long time. Suddenly she remembered that she had not bring any clothes.

Bela : Shit..!! I didn't bring any clothes.
That idiot black frog dipped me in the water in the morning. I didn't even bring clothes. Now I understand that idiot intentionally wet me so that I get sick. Wait idiot I am showing you fun.

There was nothing wrong why Bela soaked Mahir but Mahir soaked Bela became a big fault. 😂

Bela opened the door of the washroom a little and saw Mahir changed his clothes and sitting on the sofa with his laptop. She wondered if she would call Mahir or not. She didn't want to stay in wet clothes. She was feeling cold. She said to Mahir,

Bela : Mahir ji..!!

Mahir was surprised hearing Bela's call. She was calling him so beautifully.

Mahir : What? Say! (With a little attitude)

Bela : Please give me my clothes.

Mahir : You come and take it.

Bela : (Devil, idiot If I could come myself, would I tell you so beautifully? 😡)

Mahir said this and got busy with his work again. Bela said with a little annoyance,

Bela : Look, I'm soaking wet for you, so give me my clothes.

As Bela said so many times, Mahir took out a sari from the cupboard. A naughty intellect came to his mind. So he took out all Bela's clothes and gave them to Bela. While taking out all Bela's clothes, he mistakenly took his shirt too with Bela's sari's.

Bela was completely surprised by Mahir's actions. She got angry and threw all the clothes at Mahir. And By mistake, she took Mahir's shirt in her hand and closed the door.

Mahir was laughing so much seeing Bela's action. The girl who misbehaved with everyone, today Mahir misbehaved with that girl. 😁That time, Bela wanted to kill Mahir and make him dry in the sun.

Meanwhile, she was undressing her wet clothes and abusing Mahir a lot.

Bela : Devil..!! Idiot..!! Monkey with cut nose..!! Ear cut cockroaches..!! Tail cut mice..!! 😠 Misbehaving with me? Just wait and watch you idiot boy, what I do with you? You haven't recognized me yet.

Bela started blabbering on alone. When she went to get dressed, as if she got a shock of four hundred and forty volts. Because she angrily threw all the clothes at Mahir, but the clothes she brought to wear were Mahir's shirt. She didn't notice it before in anger.

Bela : Oh God! What did I bring? I got angry with idiot and came with idiot's shirt? What do I do now? Uff..!! I was very angry that I didn't see whose clothes I came with. What do I do now? What do I do?

She thought for a long time. Her condition was so bad in the cold that she took Mahir's shirt without thinking and wear the shirt. She was feeling very uneasy. How will she go out? Mahir was sitting outside.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door. Mahir opened the door and saw his mother standing there.

Sumitra : You are awake?

Mahir : Hmm.

Sumitra : Where is Bela?

Mahir : Getting fresh since an hour.

Sumitra : What?😱

Mahir : Yes Mother India.

Sumitra : Tell Bela to get out fast. You take this saree and tell Bela to come wearing this. All the women in the neighborhood will come to see Bela.

After saying this, Sumitra left. Mahir closed the door and puts the sari on the bed. He knocked on the washroom door and said,

Mahir : Will you stay in the washroom all day? Do you like the washroom so much that you fell asleep there?😜 I never knew you were such a lazy girl.😂

Bela got very angry when she heard Mahir's words. She opened the door and stood in front of Mahir and said,

Bela : What did you say? Idiot! 😠This is my condition for you today. Devil boy, you threw me on the bathtub. Now you are doing drama with me?😠

Mahir had no sense in any of Bela's words. He was looking at Bela with fascinated eyes. What Bela was not looking today?

White shirt!
Wet hair!
The water from her wet hair was falling on her face! 🔥

She was looking the most beautiful to Mahir today. Mahir couldn't take his eyes off from her.

Bela had been scolding Mahir for a long time but Mahir was not saying anything. She felt weird. Later she noticed that Mahir was looking at her with one glance. She got little embarrassed by Mahir's look.

She removed her eyes from Mahir's and looked down. After looking down, her eyes widened. She didn't remembered that she came in front of Mahir like this. She was feeling very embarrassment.

As she started to walk away, Mahir grabbed her hands and pulled her towards him. She was shocked seeing Mahir's action. Mahir went very close to her and wiped every drop of water from her face with his hand.

At every touch of Mahir, Bela closed her eyes. Mahir rubbed her cheek with his own. His touch was like an earthquake in Bela's heart. Thousands of waves were flowing in the heart of Bela just as the waves were flowing in the sea.

Mahir lost his sense when he went so close to Bela. He rubbed his face with Bela's wet hair. To Mahir, the scent of Bela's hair would beat all the scent of the world. This scent looked like an addiction to him. It was an addiction that Mahir didn't want to get rid of. He got so busy smelling her hair that he didn't notice that he was holding Bela's waist with his both hands. Bela was frozen in the cold.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door. Bela lightly pushed Mahir away. She took the sari which was in the bed and went to the washroom.

Mahir got back his sense when Bela pushed him. He himself didn't know why he went so close to Bela. He kept thinking about this and then someone knocked on the door again.

To be continued.