Chapter-21

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

When Mahir was about to kiss Bela's lips, Shaan knocked the door. Mahir left Bela and looked back and saw Shaan. Bela got very angry when seeing Shaan.

Bela : (Iss kuttey ko ane ka aur koi time nhi mila? Maan toh kar rahi hai iss Shaan k bacche ko balcony se dhakka mar doon..... Scoundrel!)

Shaan came in front of Mahir and said,

Shaan : Sorry! I think I came at the wrong time.

Bela : (Kuttey! When you know you've arrived at the wrong time then why are you pretending? I wish I could beat you with a broom, tie you to a big tree and throw stones at you. Shaytan ke haddi kahi ke.)

Mahir : Areh....no...no..!! Well, chor yeh sab. Chal bahar chalte hai.

Shaan looked at Bela and smirked. Bela got so angry seeing Shaan's smile that she wanted to kill him in front of Mahir. But she couldn't do that. After all he is Mahir's friend. Bela wondered how such a devil can be Mahir's friend.

Bela : (Mahir sir itne acche hai aur Shaan k bacche..! Yeh toh kutta hai. So how can this Rhino be Mahir sir's friend? Hmm! Got it. This devil is well-dressed in front of everyone and hasn't shown his true form to anyone. Ek number ka harami hai.)

Shaan left from there. Mahir started to go. He looked at Bela again and saw Bela was thinking something. A naughty idea came to his mind and he went to Bela and whispered in Bela's ear,

Mahir : I couldn't kiss you, that's why you are thinking so much? Don't worry madam. I'll give it at night.

Bela's eyes widened when she heard Mahir's words. She started blushing by Mahir's words and pusheed Mahir a little and said,

Bela : Chi..!! Chi..!! You're too bad.

Mahir : What!....What am I?

Bela : Samay se doctor dikhaiye. Warna badme problem hoga.

Mahir : Is that so? (Coming forward to Bela)

Seeing Mahir moving forward, Bela was moving backwards.

Mahir grabbed Bela's waist and kissed her, removing her hair from her neck. Bela closed her eyes. Mahir intentionally bit Bela's neck.

Bela was very surprised and shouted at Mahir's actions. Hearing Bela's screams, Mahir pressed her mouth.

Mahir : Why do you always shout so much?

Bela pushed him a little, took a deep breath and looked at him angrily and said,

Bela : Are you a human or monster?

Mahir : 😂😂😂

Bela : Don't laugh at all.

Mahir : Crazy girl!

Bela : If you smile again, I will break your teeth with a hammer. Idiot monster.