Chapter-27

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

Mahir and Vish talked a lot. On the other hand, Vyom forcibly fed Bela. Bela ate without saying even if she didn't want to.

Vish and Vyom left. Bela went and sat next to Mahir. Mahir didn't say a word to Bela. Bela was blabbering on for a long time but Mahir was looking the other way.

Bela : Suniye....!!

Mahir looked at Bela with a questioning look.

Bela : Mai kabse bak bak kare ja rahi ho. Aap toh kuch bol hi nhi rahe hai.

Mahir : Kya bataw?

Bela : Kuch nhi hai kya bolne ko?

Mahir : I'm having headache. So please shut up and let me sleep. (Rudely)

Mahir lied back on the other side. Bela's face became dull in a moment.
Mahir never spoke with her in this way. She thought maybe Mahir was not feeling good.

So, she came out of the cabin and stood on the balcony. Her eyes were watering. She was very upset seeing Mahir's behavior. She was not happy seeing Mahir sick.

Mahir was kept in the hospital for several days. He recovered a lot. Bela used to stay by Mahir's side all the time. Mahir didn't talk much with Bela. Bela felt very bad but she didn't say much.

Vish and Vyom used to come to see Mahir every day. In these few days, Mahir has not said a word to Bela. Bela was having a hard time seeing Mahir's behavior.

Mahir will be taken home today after many days. Bela was very happy to see Mahir happy after so many days.

Mahir was talking to Vish while smiling.

Vish : Mahir, aaj mai chalti ho. OK?

Mahir : What is this? Tu mere ghar nhi jayegi?

Vish : Actually, today I have to go to my uncle's house. Vyom and I will go to your house another day but not today.

Mahir : OK fine!

Mahir and Vish were talking when Bela bumped with a fat woman and fell down.

Bela : Hey moti! 😠 Dekh k nhi chal sakta kya? Have you left your eyes at home?

Woman : You have so much courage to call me Moti? You don't know who I am?

Bela : Oh sorry! Sorry! You're the Prime Minister's aunt, aren't you?

Mahir and Vish suddenly noticed that Bela was arguing with a woman.

Mahir : Uff..!! Will this girl ever be okay?😧 She will always have a quarrel with someone.

Vish : Mahir, let's go first.

Mahir and Vish went to silence Bela. But Bela is Bela. Who can silence her?😂