Mahir : Today Shaan will stay here. If you want, you can stay.

Daksh : Brother, I can't stay. Actually, I have some work.

Pratham : Accha chal Daksh. Mai bhi tere sath chalta ho. Shaan apna khayal rakhna.

When Daksh and Pratham was about to leave, Bela came with coffee and said,

Bela : Areh! Where are you going?Coffee nhi piyengi?

Pratham, Daksh : Nooooo..!!😨😨

Bela : Duno ek sath chilla k mana kyu kar rahe hai? Thore der pehle hi toh apne kaha tha aap sabko coffee pini hai.

Pratham : Bhabi aapne Shaan ko jo special coffee pilayi hai...!! We don't want that coffee.

Bela : (Shit..!! They found out. What will happen now?😨)

Bela looked at Mahir as soon as she heard this and Mahir looked at her with a fiery look.

At Mahir's gaze, Bela's throat seemed to dry up and turn into wood. In fear, her legs started shivering.

Mahir : (I won't leave you today Bela.)

Bela : I..... I did nothing. Bhabi ho, toh thori majak ki thi. Hai na Devar Ji? (looking at Shaan with a fake smile)

Shaan : Yes Mahir. Leave it!

Pratham : OK then! We are going. Bye Shaan.

Everyone left. Bela went to her room and lied down because she knew that if Mahir came, Mahir will swallow her whole. So she was pretending to sleep with her eyes closed. Closing her eyes she really fell asleep.

Mahir talked to Shaan and went to his room and saw Bela was asleep. He went in front of Bela and said,

Mahir : Waah..!! I see, madam is sleeping in peace.

He left the room and went to the kitchen and took out a bottle of cold water from the fridge. And when he came to the room, he saw that Bela was sleeping as before. He went in front of Bela and poured cold water on Bella's face.

After throwing cold water in Bela's face, Bela jumped up and started cursing.

Bela : What the hell? Which bastard pour cold water on my face? Today I will dip you in a drum of cold water. Devil, come in front of me. 😠

Mahir kept smiling. Bela was soaking wet. Her condition was very bad.

Mahir : I am in front of you.

Bela looked at Mahir with a fiery look, it seemed that now she will swallow him whole.

Bela : You have such great courage? You have given me cold water?

Mahir : You do nothing and I do it wrong? But jo bhi hai tum bohot hot lag rahi ho iss bhigi hoyi kapro mai.😉

Bela didn't notice that her clothes got soaking wet. She was wearing a light sari and Mahir has poured water in it. Also cold water. She got very embarrassed. She wanted to go through the gap in the ground.

Mahir : Uff..!! Bela,,,, kya lag rahi ho tum?😍😍

Mahir started coming towards Bela. Seeing Mahir coming towards Bela, Bela ran to the washroom. She understands exactly what Mahir would have done to her if she had stayed one more minute, so she ran away. Mahir was getting so much laughter that it was impossible to say. Whether the condition of the poor Bela.

Mahir : 😂😂😂 Bechari bohot sharma geyi hai. Uff..!! Itni sharmili hai meri wife.

Bela entered the washroom and started abusing Mahir.

Bela : Ear cut monkey..!! Tail cut cockroach...!! Rhinoceros..!! Nigerian anaconda..!! Red mice..!! Rotten eggs..!! Stale sweet pumpkins..!! Bitter gourd..!! White cachos..!! Uff..!! Aur kuch yaad kyu nhi arahi hai? ☹️

Mahir understood very well that Bela was abusing him. He knocked on the door of the washroom taking Bela's clothes.

Mahir : Excuse me madam. If you are done scolding me, change your clothes and get out of the washroom. 😂 Or spend the whole night in the washroom.

Bela was on fire with anger. Her mood got so worsted that she opened the door of the washroom, took her cloths and closed the door. Mahir couldn't control his smile. He went to the kitchen with a smile and started making coffee for Bela. Suddenly a naughty idea came to Mahir's head.

Mahir : Bohot sokh hai na tumhe sab ko special coffee pilane ki? Just wait madam, today I am giving you special coffee.

He mixed a lot of chili powder in Bela's coffee and took it to the room.

Bela came out of washroom and saw that Mahir was not in the room.

Bela : Devil has poured cold water on me. Where has he gone now?aaaa.....aacchiiii.....mai hacchiiii.....uss Devil ko haccchhiiii.......

Mahir came to the room and saw that Bela was Sneezing again and again. But she was also abusing Mahir.

Mahir : I see, madam is very angry. Aur thore der baad toh lagtahe....😂

Bela was sneezing and wiping her nose. Her condition was much worse because of the cold. Mahir went in front of Bela and offered her coffee and said,

Mahir : Garam coffee pi lo. Acchi lagegi.

Bela looked at Mahir angrily and took the coffee cup from Mahir's hand and started drinking it. As soon as she took a sip in her mouth, her eyes widened. And looked at Mahir. Mahir pressed his face, smiled and said,

Mahir : Himmat hai toh pori coffee khatam kar k dikhaw. Oh yes, you are a coward. You can't finish this coffee. Not everything is done by everyone.

After hearing Mahir's words, Bela got very angry and drank the coffee. Her whole face has turned red. Her eyes are watering. She had never drank so bitter. She left her coffee cup and started running like a bird. She started drinking water by gurgling with the jug of water but still the bitter was not decreasing.

Mahir smiled seeing Bela doing such a thing. He want in front of her, grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him and spreads his lips on Bela's lips. He seemed to be taking all the bitterness from Bela's lips. He started kissing deeply.

To be continued.