crush

[15:31]

[15:31]

i'm at the library

are you here

i mean probably not

[15:45]

look up

୨୧

15:46 ! tuesday afternoon !

you looked up from your phone, immediately smiling. you saw akaashi in the doorway of the library and he grinned as well.

he closed the umbrella that was in his hand and put it on the side of his backpack. akaashi said hello to the people he passed and was about to sit in front you.

until another boy stole the chair that was in front of you and sat on it himself.

"hey," the boy smiled, "i'm sato kaiyo. but call me kaiyo." the boy in front of you introduced himself as he held his hand out.

akaashi was silent but that doesn't he mean he wasn't judging this new kaiyo guy pretty hard. not in a "who the fuck is he?" way but in a "how did he have the courage to just do that?" way.

you shook his hand and returned the smile, "hey! my name's y/n," you looked at him, grinning, "did you need anything?"

kaiyo had fluffy hair, and nice black eyes. he was tan, and around 5'9". the blonde also had a few ear piercings and thin tattoos on his arms, the tattoos looked like it was from a sketchbook, "oh nothing. you're cute, you have euro right? i've seen you around in class."

akaashi remained standing but still raised a brow at him, "the class is an online class?"

kaiyo ignored him.