yourmomonmyface@gmail.com

ever since the misunderstanding and wrong information regarding yours and akaashi's situationship which ultimately lead to an abrupt stop in said relationship, it was hard to get back to normal with the friendship you used to have with akaashi

despite your extraordinary efforts on trying to avoid akaashi keiji, it is quite literally impossible since you and him have the some of the same classes due to the same minor: european history. you met him because of his beautiful handwriting and now you are ignoring the person who wrote that beautiful handwriting.

having to sit next to him in the library was awkward nonetheless, but actually having to converse with akaashi regarding schoolwork and homework was another level of awkwardness.

you still liked him though.

it wasn't that conversation you could easily jump in like you used to with him. you guys are still friends obviously but you know, still kinda awkward.

every sentence ends with an ellipses...both of you just trying to formulate a response for a good minute before actually remembering to respond.

"y/n." he called your name.

you were in your head about all the awkwardness with the male that you accidentally ignoring his calls brought the awkwardness level even more up.

"sorry...my bad, what's up?" you turned your attention to akaashi.

akaashi smiled half genuinely half awkwardly, "our collaborated homework?" he said, "what are we doing our small document about?"

"...oh...yeah, that. um, you pick since you're the smarter one out of the two of us," you said with no emotion whatsoever, "i'll just do whatever you want me to do."

he laughed.

"did you just admit that i'm smarter than you?"

you looked at him with confusion.

"wow you must really be in love with me," the male proclaimed.

your eyes widened, half embarrassed and half shocked because of his surprising audacity, "excuse me?"

your mouth fell agape. his audacity was quite literally off the charts. you don't know where he got this confidence but you weren't definitely going to give in.

with a blank face, your eyebrows raised and looked at him inquisitively. "i don't know what you've made up in your head, but i am not in love with you, nor do i even like you," you lied but rolled your eyes, "that was like so three weeks ago." you whispered, yet he heard.

akaashi softly laughed and typed away on his laptop, "french revolution," he said, "the things i've made up in my head is backed up with evidence by your actions three weeks ago y/n," he continued, "now who are we writing about?"

you opened to your french history textbook for the revolution chapter and started skimming through the words while thinking of a response to fight back with.