At that moment, an unbelievable expression of sadness appeared on Galina's face. She started to cry. When she talked about her father's death, she didn't have that sad expression on her face.

Galina: It can't be. How disgraceful Boris can be. Your sorrow is even greater than mine.

After a while, they started flirting. Fuck their romance.

Bobby: your abs and biceps muscles are so well built, and that leg muscles I can't take my eyes from them. You are so damn beautiful.

Galina heard this and began to laugh.

Then I listened to a compliment and a lecture on muscle structure for half an hour. (Fuck my life).

We have reached the point of the battle. Mikush gave each of us a mask so that they would not recognize us.

Fuck Mikush. WTF is that? We are not going to The Cosplay Event. We are going to war!

Galina got the old woman mask from the movie "The town". Bobby got the Horse Mask. It would look ridiculous if a normal person wore this mask, but it looks scary when Bobby wears it. Skinny Dude got a skeletal mask. Frankly, it suits him and his skinny body looks spooky. He gave to Adam a Joker mask. I don't think it suits Adam. He looks so weird and disgusting with his belly. And for himself, Mikush got a mask from the movie "V for Vendetta". Mikush, stop watching damn Hollywood movies.

Actually, they all look kinda cool and scary. And finally my mask ... ???

Fuck you Mikush!!! What is this? Why did you give me the fucking "Pikachu mask"? Damned bastard!! If the enemies see me in this situation, they will laugh. Damn, you just embarrassed me in front of my enemies.

We finally reached the point of the battle. Boris sits by the pool and sunbathes.

We slowly approached him.

Oh shit!!

Suddenly everyone in the hotel pointed their guns at us.

From hotel employees to customers, they all had guns. Damn it is a trap. OMG!!! Everyone is here. Little Dagger, Lord Arthur, Dandy, and Mandy brothers. It's like "Avengers End game".

I knew it was stupid to take the same attack plan.

Boris stood up. Take the glass of whiskey in his hand. Then he lit a cigar, looked at us, and smiled.

Boris: I knew you'll come. I planned everything for a long time. You're so dumb to take the same attack route and your foolish costumes prove your stupidity. You killed my kids, stole my data, and destroyed the entire system that I have been building for years. I do not know what is on your mind. However, it doesn't matter. I have waited for a year to kill you. I was waiting to crack your bones, torture you. Thank god for that day finally come.

I looked at Mikush as always.

What we gonna do?

Mikush looked at me.

I can see that damned Vendetta smile. Damn, Mikush it is not a place to show off.

Suddenly a shadow fell on us from the hotel's roof. Everyone turned their heads to the top of the building.

Someone is standing at the head of the building with a rifle in his hand. His face is invisible because the sun's rays are reflected behind him.

He started firing.

Panic broke out. Everyone started to run. We took the opportunity and fleed. OMG!! Somebody shot Skinny Dude. why even you bother to come here at all? Skinny dude, you were a good man even if I don't know you.