afterword

Afterword from the author:

Well, well, well, it's finished!!!

Ever since 2016 and now it's 2020, wow, four years or so, I believe I also started this fic in autumn of 2016, if my memories aren't deceiving me. I don't know how many of you guys stuck from the beginning to end, or just stumbled upon this fic. Of course this uploaded late, because of the special drawing... in a little bit after a bunch of words.

As the consumer of fanmade literature, it's read and leave, nothing more or less, or perhaps sometimes the media we read will have an impact upon ourselves. I don't hope or think Keys to My Heart is that deep of a piece to be impactful enough, but if it is to you then I wish you the best because this entire fic was four years of pinning for George and Lucinda.

It has truly been a journey, Lucinda developed a lot personality and motive-wise because I did not flesh out her character, or establish rules I follow when writing her character. As most authors do, these characters we make up are who the writer truly want to be, in short- the character's choices reflect the author's. So yes, Lucinda essentially was growing up similar to me as I wrote her, which is something I should've never done for reasons I can't jot down.

As I stare at my computer screen and phone screen, seeing the book cover and the summary for this piece of fanfiction, it brings me back to my giddy youngerself that was eager to write day and night to deliver a story within the HP universe. I look back on old chapters and saw how my writing changed, either for better or worse, but development is still development.

To me it feels almost bitter, the more I write these characters the more I realize I forgot everything I ever wanted this fic to be, but how this turned out I couldn't ask for it any other way.

PLANNING DRAWINGS AND OUTLINES AND THE FUN TIMES—

2016 planning of Lucinda's owl's name, me and my friend (the editor) decided on the name Ginger, not because of the Weasley twins to be honest. We wrote it during class while not paying attention, it brings me back nostalgia and made me laugh

2016 a drawing I did in school to imagine Lucinda's Yule Ball dress, and yes her side parted hair style and hair clip was my initial design for her (wavy) hair

2016 a drawing I did in school to imagine Lucinda's Yule Ball dress, and yes her side parted hair style and hair clip was my initial design for her (wavy) hair. Lol it's a ball gown or I think it's suppose to be her wedding dress, but I can't remember for the dear life of me.

 Lol it's a ball gown or I think it's suppose to be her wedding dress, but I can't remember for the dear life of me