Y/N) "Yeah, I remember that Jason got pissed that they knocked him down and after we saved him he didn't let no one live after that mission."

David) "Jason took out 67 dominion soldiers in that whole mission."

Y/N) "Okay let get this done David for these people."

David) " Roger that."

As the three of them meet up they start getting a running start and jump into the air and activate their flying boosters and fly toward team RWBY and JNPR at the destroyed village.

(6 minutes earlier)

As team RWBY and JNPR alongside the atlas soldiers and with Ironwood, Glynda, Ozpin were ready for the horde of Grimm. Things were not good. A lost squad ran into the horde and currently was running away from the Grimm horde, lucky for them that they made it to the safe zone.

(To Now)

Yang) "Okay, that's the biggest horde I've ever seen."

The horde was massive round up to a lot of Beowolfs and Ursas a few nevermore. They were charging toward team RWBY and JNPR's position as Ruby was cutting and shooting from a crescent rose as she dodged an attack from a Beowolf and slashed the Beowolf in half. Weiss was using her Myrtenaster and using her semblance to easily kill a few Beowolfs.

Weiss) "Yang is not the time to talk right now focus."

Ruby) "umm, I think we have focused already Weiss but thank for the talk."

Weiss is dumbstruck by Ruby's response that she almost got hit by an Ursa lucky she dodged it.

Weiss) "I umm wasn't talking to you, you dolt, just nevermind."

Blake was on top of a broken roof shooting Gambol Shroud at some Ursa, but there were two Beowolfs ready to attack Blake, but she easily saw it coming as they were itching to attack Blake jump up into the air as the two Beowolf falls through the broken roof.

Blake) "Yang please."

Yang turned toward Blake with a smile and said....

Yang) "Fine, Fine I will leave the jokes aside for this once."

After saying that she got serious.Ursa's

Yang got into her fighting stance forward and taking out multiply Beowolf and Ursa's using Ember Celica shooting and punching kick a Grimm in the leg while hitting uppercut a Beowolf head.

While that was happening Team JNPR had their problem.

Some of the grim got into the safe zone and needed to be taken out.

Jaune) "Okay we got this Team Nora I need you to take out the Ursa Ren I need you to retake this position from those Beowolfs and me and Pyrrha will take out any stragglers that get by right.

Nora) "I'm on it they will not stand a chance oh Ren Can I Play with one."

Nora happy charge toward a pack of Ursa's

Ren) "No Nora."

Pyrrha) "Okay Jaune, let's do our best."

Pyrrha said while blushing a bit but Jaune being very dense not noticing it as they got to work Ren taking out a few Beowolfs with his StormFlower while Nora happy smashing the Ursa's to pieces with Magnhild and Jaune and Pyrrha taking out a few Beowolf and Ursa's with Miló and Akoúo̱ and Crocea Mors

In the distance, General Ironwood and Glynda, and Ozpin watched as the huntsman and huntresses in training took on this big horde while some of the Atlas soldiers of the 3 squads protected from different areas.