Chapter 8

"Titan is a major force, and a force to be reckoned with, Once a rare creature, titans have been continuously coming out of the Heart of Rage over the past few years, and so we've gotten to know more about them than ever before. Titans reproduce by growing an "offshoot," a smaller copy that just breaks off and walks away. But smaller doesn't mean less dangerous if you happen to come across one, you may be lucky enough to catch them in a bad mood and see it shoot energy from its chest. What puts a titan in a bad mood? Just about everything! Truly unforgettable."

From Bastion's Amazing Animals by Venwich Crok

As you and you're friends were riding on bullhead toward a big area that had a big tower and severely building around it. The bullhead was hovering over the land pad after a few seconds they landed on the ground. As you and you're friends got off bullhead as you got off the bullhead you see that White hair man with a mug you know his name is Ozpin, as he walks toward you want to speak to you.

Ozpin) "I would like to talk to you and your friends in my office to discuss something if you don't mind."

You look toward your teammates and they nod their heads and turn toward Ozpin to give your answer.

Y/N) "That would be okay if you lead us to your office."

Ozpin smile at this and look toward Glynda and tell her to take the students back to their dorms, Glynda nodded her head and lead team RWBY and team JNPR back toward their dorms as they were leaving they were talked among themselves about the Freelancers.

Jason) "It seems that we will be the center of attraction here for a while, Hey Mr. Ozpin where is your office exactly I don't think that our Javelin will fit in the front door."

Jason said in a happy tone as he turns his head toward the headmaster but to see that Ozpin was looking up and smile a bit as he took a sip of his mug.

Ozpin) "I think that you are right but my office will be a different issue that the elevator will not be able to fit your Javelins or hold the weight of it as well."

As all the freelancers looked up at the sky tower they understand what Ozpin was talking about, they may fly up their bit it doesn't have a platform, then Ironwood started walking toward the freelancers with a question.

Ironwood) "may I ask a question how much weight does each of your javelins has so to speak."

The freelancers looked at one and each other then they sneakily talk to Cortana to see what is going on.

David) "Hey, Cortana do you know what General Ironwood is getting at and What is each of our weight capabilities anyway."

Cortana took a few seconds then she said this.

Cortana) "It seems that he wants to know more about the Javelins but I must ask to not let out all the information of the Javelin working capabilities, he is more focused on your Javelins than yourselves so be careful, but I can tell you of your weight capabilities let start with Elisabeth your weight is 300 pounds plus with your gears and weapons to a total of 555 pounds, David your weight is 540 pounds plus with your gears and weapons to a total of 687 pounds, (y/n) your weight is 820 pounds plus with your gears and weapons to a total of 996 pounds, Jason your weight is 1'060 pounds plus with your gears and weapons to a total of 1'200 pounds."

After Cortana reveal the information to the freelancers there was a mix of emotions, Elisabeth was somewhat embarrassed about how many pounds that her javelin has as she looks around in her javelin, David, on the other hand, was somewhat surprised that he was correct on the javelin weight that he secretly was guessing on how much his Shepard has, (y/n) was not so surprised on the weight of his javelin but what Cortana told them that Ironwood was more focus on their javelin themselves you are slightly want to put on your security system on when you are out of javelin, Jason what very mad on what Cortana told them about Ironwood so he will follow Cortana word only share his javelin information to a very trusted friend, then after that you finally speak to Ironwood on his question.