Chapter 9 part 1

(No one Pov)

As Glynda was taking the Freelancers down to the main floor. They got out of the elevator, Glynda have to wait for the Freelancers until they got into their Javelins suit, as the Freelancer were ready, Glynda told them to follow her to the Dormitory.

Glynda) "I will show you where the Dormitory is."

All the Freelancers nod their heads and follow miss Glynda to the Dormitory, As they were walking to the Dormitory the freelancers were seeing some of the buildings that are in the beacon academy, But they were feeling tired so they can talk about it in the Morning. A few minutes later as they got to the entrance of the Dormitory, There was a slight problem for the freelancers Javelins must stay outside because of the size, Luckily they have some lockup suits so no one can enter them and Cortana can supervise the suits if anyone messes with the equipment.

Glynda) "Your dorm is on the second floor, room 36 so I subject you get some sleep. Ozpin and I will Handle the paperwork but until then you can look around but don't enter restricted areas. Make sure not to cause a scene or disturb the students and their studies. You don't have any aura so go see the infirmary if you get hurt."

As she said as she handed you the keys.

Glynda) "here's is a spare key for the room, now if you can excuse me, I must be off and have a pleasant night."

Then Glynda gives the key to Jason and left in a different direction, as she left you and the others went to look for a good area where not a lot of people would check out after a while Elisabeth found a storage room that was near to the Dormitory with enough space for the Javelins and some other stuff. It will do for now as they exit the suits and lock up they went inside the Dormitory to find their room. There was not a lot of talking until you found the room, and David speak out.

David) "wait we didn't have extra clothes to sleep in and I don't think we have money to buy anything."

There was a pause but they were really tiring to even think about it and will have to deal with it later tomorrow. When the Freelancers open the door and went inside, they were surprised to see four beds and a restroom.

Elisabeth) "you can't be serious, they expect us to sleep right next to each other, couldn't they have separated rooms for males and females."

Elisabeth argues a bit until you spoke.

Y/N) "I don't know about you but I'm going to sleep we can talk to Ozpin and learn more tomorrow."

After a few minutes, the bed arrangement was settled it was you on the right-side Jason on the far-right side, David on the left side, and Elisabeth on the far-left side. After that, all of you say goodnight to each other and went to sleep.

7 hours later

After the freelancers went to sleep the Morning started to creep up on them as the light poured into the room dim-lit suddenly an alarm started to ring. The freelancers were moving around in their beds annoyed by the ring one of them tried to put their pillow over their face and another tried to block off the noise and David spoke.

David) "What in the world is a terrible noise please can someone turn off that consented ringing."

As David finished his statement Jason lifted his upper body as he grabs his pillow and throws it toward the alarm clock as it makes direct contact with the pillow. The clock fell and hit the ground it still rang for a few minutes until it stops. The freelancer was about to go back to sleep. You see a sign next to you on the nightstand and read it aloud.

Y/N) "if you see the alarm clock ring consented at 7:30 that means to wake up and get ready or you will miss breakfast at 8:30 and breakfast last only 30 minutes and report to Ozpin to get more information."