CHAPTER-10

HII GUYS I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE THE CHAPTER.

WORDS:-939

Xavier's pov

I woke up next day to my sleeping beauty, I kissed her forehead lightly and slowly got out of the bed.

I was planning a beautiful date for daisy, where I will ask her to become my girlfriend, hope she will accept it.

I went to the bathroom, did my business and took a shower and got dressed in a buttoned up white shirt and blue jeans and a blue blazer.

(Xavier's cloth, without the bag)

I wrote a letter for daisy to inform her I'm going out and we have a date in the evening. I kissed her forehead again and went out.

Daisy's pov

I sleepily roamed my hand around the bed to get close to xavier but there wasn't anyone, I immediately sat up and looked around myself, but there wasn't anyone.

I felt very gloomy, my eyes suddenly fell on a rose kept near the bedside table I saw a letter along with it.

I took the letter and it read:-

Good morning princess, I hope you slept well. I am really sorry baby, I am not present over there right now.  But I promise princess I went out just for preparing a beautiful date for my beautiful princess.
Baby u don't have to worry about what you have to wear Emelia will be there in few hours with your dress.

P.s :- eat ur breakfast baby, and lots of love will miss you.

Xoxo
Xavier.

After reading the letter my stomach once again felt butterflies in it. I was about to cry after reading xavier's letter when someone knocked on the door. I slowly stood up and went towards the door as soon as I opened the door sam literally dropped on the floor as he was leaning on the door.

He gave me a sheepish smile and scratched his neck in embarassment and stood properly.

"Hiya, good afternoon" sam said while smiling.

"Afternoon?" I asked him confused.

Sam laughed at my face and said "Yeah, it's 2 in the afternoon u slept all through the morning sleepy head".

"Let's go have something to eat or my big bad wolf will have my head on his plate for keeping you hungry". And then he literally dragged me to the kitchen and made me sit on the dinning table.

He placed a plate of pancakes with maple syrup on it. I ate a small bite of the pancake and it was really awesome. I looked up to ask sam who made these pancakes but he was already looking at me with a look of nervousness.

I looked at him weirdly and asked "what happened? Why are you looking at me like that?"

He just rubbed the back of his neck and laughed nervously and asked with a look of eagerness "How's the pancakes?"