CHAPTER-7

HEY GUYS, I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE THE CHAPTER ☺️

WORDS- 1165

Xavier's pov

Next day I woke up next to my beautiful angel. She was looking so peaceful while sleeping.

Her head was on my chest, my hands wrapped around her protectively and our legs were wrapped together.

I was about to kiss her when I felt her stirring a bit. I immediately closed my eyes and pretended to sleep. I felt her staring at me but kept my eyes closed.

I felt her trying to get out of my embrace, so I held her more close to me.

She tried few more times and lastly gave up or as I thought.

Daisy's pov

I was trying to get out of xavier's embrace because I really wanted to go to the bathroom.

I tried few more times but he held me strongly, I poked his face and said "xavier I really want to go to the bathroom, will you please let go of me?"Xavier sighed loudly but then let go of me very slowly like a snail.

When he let go of me I immediately ran to the bathroom, I closed the door did my business after that I washed my hands and dried it with the fluffy towel.

As I stepped out of the bathroom and walked 2 steps I felt a pair of hands circle around me I got really stiff but when I realised it's only xavier I relaxed.

Xavier hugged me and whispered close to my ears "did you sleep well, love?"

"I did, thank you" I answered honestly.

Xavier picked me up bridal and carried me to the bed and layed me down there and started tickling me.

I was laughing so hard "XAAV..... PLEASE stoppp" I was laughing really so much.

Suddenly xavier touched my ribs and I let out a cry of pain and tears came out of my eyes.

Xavier stopped tickling me "love, what happened?" I croked out "m my ri ribs"

Xavier wiped my tears and went out of the room and came back in few seconds and gave me 2 pain relief tablets and a glass of water I immediately swallowed the tablets.

Xavier then placed me on my laps and slowly massaged my ribs while rocking me back and forth.

It really helped me to lessen the pain.
Xavier picked up his phone and called someone "hey..doc could you come to my house asap....... yeah.... hurry...bye"

I looked at him confused and asked "who was it?" Xavier looked towards me and said "it was the doctor, love, he is coming to check on your injuries, baby". I nodded my head and stayed in his lap.

Xavier started whispering sweet things in my ears while rocking me back and forth.

There was a knock on the door and xavier said "come in" I looked towards the door and saw a man in doctor's cloth and Raven coming inside the room.

The doctor spoke "hello xavier sir, how are you?"

"I am fine doc, but my girl isn't so could you check on her injuries" xavier said.

The doctor replied "yes sir, what's your name dear" he turned his attention to me.

"Daisy" I said softly.

"Hello daisy, so where does it hurt?" he asked me politely.

"My ribs" I replied, he nodded his head and looked at xavier and asked "may I?"

Xavier laid me down on the but continued holding my hand. Xavier nodded his head and the doc lifted my shirt and gasped loudly.
Xavier looked very worried "doc is she alright?"xavier asked him.

The doctor looked at him and said "she has two broken ribs on her left side and one on her right side and her lower abdomen is covered with bruises". He said looking very worried.

The doctor looked at us and said "I have my equipments in the car, I will be back in few minutes." Then he left the room and went out.

I almost forgot about Raven who was also present in the room. He came towards me and kissed my forehead and whispered "don't worry sis, everything is gonna be alright". I nodded my head and tuned them out when they started talking about some business.

The doctor came back with a briefcase I looked at him witha glint up fear in my eyes. Raven held my hand and gave it a little squeeze to comfort me. I smiled lightly at them.

The doctor took out a injection and started filling it with some liquid I looked at the injection with fear I was totally afraid of needles. He looked towards us and said "I have to give this to her to subside the pain in her ribs and to make her unconscious for some time".

Xavier looked at my frightened face and stroked my hair in a way to calm me down and said "love, don't worry it won't hurt" I wasn't listening to xavier and frantically shaked my head and started mumbling "no no no".

The doctor came near me and I screamed very loudly "NO NO PLEASE DON'T DO THIS, I PROMISE I WILL BE A GOOD PLEASE" suddenly someone opened the door of the room loudly.

I saw Sam and Carter coming inside they looked at us confused and asked "what the hell is going on over here"?

I immediately ran towards Sam and hugged him and started saying
"ple please save me, I I promise I I we will be a g good girl" sam looked totally confused and looked towards xavier and raven "the doctor wants to give her the injection so he could heal her ribs but she ran away" raven said looking worried.

Suddenly I heard sam shout hold her, sam held my hands and Carter held my legs, I was continuously wiggling to get out of their grasps. They were about to lay me down on the bed, but I kicked carter where the sun doesn't shine he immediately let go of my leg and bent down in pain, then I punched sam in the face and kicked him at the same place as carter and ran out of the room.

Before I could step out the room xavier held me tightly in his embrace but not that tight enough to hurt me. I tried to kick him but he was much strong, I felt someone putting a needle in my arm and when I looked at it the doctor had given me the injection.

I screamed loudly, I tried to run away suddenly I started feeling drowsy and my legs feeling like jellies I loved at xavier and whispered "I hate you".
After that I feel into darkness.

HII GUYS, HOW ARE YOU ALL?
I HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING WELL.
SO, ARE YOU LIKING THE STORY SO FAR? HOW WAS THE CHAPTER?
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT TO LET ME KNOW.

THANK YOU GUYS 😘

HAVE A NICE DAY/NIGHT 😊

STAY SAFE AND ENJOY ❣️

BYEE GUYS 🤗