CHAPTER-17

WORDS - 1025

Daisy's pov

A booming light shone on my face, causing me to flinch and close my eyes tightly from the harsh light that shone directly on my face. After a few seconds, I opened  my eyes slowly getting accomusted to the light by now.                   
                                                                       A brown haired man was standing few feet away from me he was dressed in full black clothing  from head to toe, he was wearing a black mask along with big dark sunglasses making me unable to see his face, increasing my fear even more of the unknown man standing infront me.    

(Imagine him wearing a mask also 😅)                                                                          Along the big man there were two other men and their face was covered with mask, one of them had blond hair and the other one had jet bla...

                                                                          Along the big man there were two other men and their face was covered with mask, one of them had blond hair and the other one had jet black hair. as the three of them started moving close to me I tried moving away from them but all my efforts went into vain as both my hands and feet were tied to the metal chair.

They chuckled looking at my attempts to get away from me, causing me to whimper, the big man came close to me and bent down infront of me, I flinched badly as the man held my chin firmly, he removed his mask making my eyes go wide in fear and recognisation of the man.

XAVIER'S POV

We are very close to tracking that piece of shit Vincent.

I was looking at the computer screen when sam came bounding in the room huffing and puffing.
Before I could utter a single word sam was tugging me away, thinking it was some kind of emergency I went along with him.

We were standing infront of raven and carter by now in the garden. Without uttering a single word raven handed me a black file and motioned me to read the file making me more confused.

I never expected that a simple file can carry such horrific things, their were some pictures and reports of daisy's teenage.

She was looking around the age of 13 or 14, what horrified me the most was many scars lined on daisy's body and her picture of sitting huddled in the corner on a floor and all of these scars were caused by a 19 year old boy called FUCKING VINCENT.

Those scumbags sold my daisy for a year to that bastard, they are soo gonna pay now TODAY BEING THE LAST DAY OF THEIR LIFE.

Throwing the file away I made my way towards the dungeon, all of a sudden a storm was forming just like my anger, large thunderstorms can we heard outside.

I pushed open the dungeon gate with a lot of pressure causing a big bang to be heard in the dark alleyway filled with tiny lanterns my footsteps could be easily heard and the hurrying steps trying to follow me of carter,sam and raven could also be heard.

Making my way towards the bastard cell, as soon as I entered his cell he tried to stand up but before he could stand up I punched him hard making his body go flying back into the wall creating a loud thud noise.

Walking close to him I put my leg on his chest making him unable to lift up his body, when he tried to wiggle away I increased the pressure making him choke on his breath.

He tried to say something but I cut off his word " YOU fucking prick how could you sell your 14 year old daughter to someone" I punched him hard on his "HOW COULD YOU??? She was just 14" I punched him again and again making him cough blood.

Raven and Sam pulled me away from me, pushing them away I went and kicked him few more times before I was pulled away from him this time all three of them pinning me on the side of wall.

"Xavier man please calm down.." cutting sam "HOW COULD I??  That, that prick did all those to my baby"

"I know man we are also enraged but our main priority now is finding daisy hurting that bastard now won't be of any help now".

Taking a deep breath and thinking clearly about what sam said I nodded my head, they all relaxed and let go of me.

We went back to the tech guys were they where trying to locate Vincent locking the dungeon behind us.

One of the tech guy Nathan suddenly shouted drawing our attention towards him "Sir, we found them".

All of crowded the screen, when once again Nathan spoke "they are now at an old warehouse near the outskirts of the city it's almost a 3 hour drive from here" patting his back "good job Nathan".

He simply smiled and looked at us waiting for further instructions.

"We are goona go in 4 groups, each group consisting of 15 members"
(and many more planning it's too complicated so skipping the planning part, hehe sorry).

AFTER 3 HOURS LONG JOURNEY TO THE WAREHOUSE.

We reached the warehouse, there were 3 black cars standing outside. we discreetly made our way towards the back door of the warehouse one of our group surrounding the warehouse incase if someone tries to escape they will immediately shoot them.

Walking inside we immediately attacked on Vincent's men catching them off guard, I rushed upwards trying to find daisy sam close behind me providing cover to me, we checked each and every killing anyone coming in our way.

We heard loud screaming noise, coming from the most corner room of the corridor, immediately recognising daisy's scream we rushed towards the room opening the door with a loud bang noise, the scene which waited for me on the other side of the door horrified me to my core.

HII GUYS, HOW ARE YOU ALL?I HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING WELL.
SO, HOW'S THE CHAPTER?
I HOPE YOU ALL ARE LIKING THE STORY SO FAR.

A VERY SMALL TINY MINNIE REQUEST PLEASE DO CHECK MY ART BOOK 🥺🥺

THANK YOU GUYS ❤️

HAVE A NICE DAY/NIGHT ☺️

STAY SAFE AND ENJOY ❣️

BYEE GUYS 🤗