Nickname

It took a while before error finally decided on his nickname. He was now going to be called..code.. he decided that will be his nickname.

Error thought and even told ink this who looked thoughtful before agreeing to the nickname with a smile.

"So hello code, it's finally nice to meet you! Even though we met a few days ago, but you you know with a nickname now. Come on we should meet my friends!" Ink told him and lead code to another au.

Code looked curious as to who was this inks friends, so he followed him up to an au he's never seen before in his multiverse.

Ink made the portals in specific spots and sans or papyrus's stepped through.

Ink smiled at them, "hello everybody! I wanted you all to meet a new friend of mine, you can call him code." Ink told them and they looked to see who was next to ink and stared with a hint of surprise, code looked like error but error walked through the portal with as they did just now and error was staring at code who stared back right at him.

"Introduce yourselves please." Ink asked them with a smile.

"Hello code, I am the great papyrus! It's nice to meet you." Papyrus told code who nodded.

"I'm the magnificent blue! And this is stretch, my brother. It's Nice to meet you code, hope we can be friends." Blue said with a smile.

"I am the magnificent black, this is slim, my brother. it's a pleasure to meet another friend of ink." Black said.

"I'm the great and terrible boss." Boss said.

"I'm sans or you can call me classic if you want." Sans told code.

"I'm reaper." Reaper told code who nodded.

Error who was staring at code though, snapped out of it to introduce himself, "I'm error. Nice to meet you too code. And this is my brother, miscal."

Miscal smiled at code and waved at him, code waved back.

"Hi I'm misfire." Misfire told code.

"The names can be either horror, axe, or Mars, whatever you chose to call me by. This is my brother, you either call him sugar or Jupiter." Axe told code and sugar waved his arms for a hello.

"I'm nightmare, this is my brother dream." Nightmare told him and Dream smiled and waved a hello at code who waved back.

"I'm lightmare." Lightmare said.

"I'm fell and this is gold, my brother." Fell told code and gold just stared a bit at code before looking somewhere else.

"Hello! I'm galaxy and this is outer." Galaxy said with a smile.

"The names dust and this is cream." Dust told them with a grin.

"Killer and puff." Killer said smiling.

"I'm star and this is planet." Star told him.

"These two are youth and lad." I told code pointing at the two babybones.

"You brah, I'm epic and my brother is Titan brah." Epic said with a small grin from next to cross.

"I'm abyss and void is my brother." Abyss told code and was smiling at him.

"I'm Angel, my brother is soul, and my dad is celestial." Angel told him and started close to his family.

"I-I'm beats... my brother is rhythm." Beats said while next to his brother and kin.

"Kin.." kind said and stayed near beats.

"I'm newer." Newer said.

"Um just cal us LG, LE, and LF for short." LG told code who nodded at them.

"Yo yo to wassup! I'm you radical fresh and this is pop." Fresh told him with a rad smile.

"I'm cross, this is x." Cross told him.

Code nodded at all of that, hmm looks like this multiverse is a whole lot better then his. They are all aware of the aus and everything and look a lot happier too.

This ink is also aware of the balance and it looks like he won't have a counterpart here for destruction at all and that destruction of was never needed here, which made him relieved, he didn't want to have to do his job ever again, that included taking many lives and aus.

Looks like he can just stay here and he won't ever be forced to destroy again.

It made him relieved, a bit jealous, a bit sad, and grateful all at once. Which the two twin brothers noticed and nightmare narrowed his eye sockets at code, deciding on talking to him soon about what he just felt.

Then everyone was mostly taking and getting to know code better and everything else and ink smiled, happy that they are all happy.

Ink thought, though sooner or later if codes multiverse found out about that and codes role, ink will fight to protect code from going back if  he doesn't want to and either way, ink will fight to protect code, with or without code asking him too.

That and he will need to kick some butt either way for the other multiverse for what they did to code, knowing or not knowing about the balance. Cause he won't allow them to come to his multiverse and not pay for hurting code, just because they didn't know didn't excuse their actions.

They would still need to pay and all that. Ink thought and narrowed his eyes sockets a bit at that thought.

It was mostly going to be the star sans he would have to hurt a bit, though it also depends on what exactly happened that causes code to get here in the first place, was it like those stories that he read? The ones where error falls or jumps into the void and ends up in another multiverse and all?

That would be interesting..especially since there may be more errors showing up in his multiverse sooner or later depending if that actually happens and all that. Ink thought and tilted his head, he will have to think more about this later, ink thought as he watched his friends have fun and decided to join in on the fun.

_____*______*______*______*_____*_
Finally finished, with 1170 words, there a reason why I didn't include grim on that and it was because grim was out doing his work as reaper was taking a break. So code might meet grim later on or not, idk yet. Either way hope you like and comment what you think.

I may not update for quite a while since I ran out of ideas now and will have to think and all if you don't give me any, even something random.

Ja ne~!

Underswap, blue, stretch Underfell, red, boss
Reapertale, reaper, grim Swapfell, black, slim
Errortale, error, miscal/idk       Mafiatale, guns, misfire
Horrortale, horror/mars/axe, sugar/Jupiter
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare
Dusttale, dust, cream, Dreamswap, wings/idk yet,Lighmare,
Fellswap, fell, gold, Outertale, outer, galaxy, Undertale, sans, papyrus, Epictale, epic, titan, Killertale, killer, puff, Quantumtale, tk, tl/timeline idk I chose a better one if I find one or given one,
Handplates, youth, lad, Starfell, star, planet, Undersoul, soul, angel, celestial, Abysstale, abyss, void, Underbeats, beats, nico/rhythm 
Newtale, kin, newer/idk, Momma Cq, Geno/LG, error/LE, fresh/LF (maybe)
Underfresh/Freshtale, fresh, pop,
Xtale, cross, x/idkyet

I use output and cypher for another error who might fall into the void and into my inks multiverse or he will just visit to see what's it like. Or into some of my other undertale stories so you will have to look out between some of my stories ok?

Also don't expect updates any time soon, I'll give myself a month to think think of ideas and actually start writing it down and all.