Different multievrse error

Error was really unhappy. Ink had a lot of sans and papyrus's to attack him earlier and he knows they don't want him, that they decided that they don't need him.

He figured he might as well just go and see if he can die by the void then. He already has a safe heaven for  those that are his along for the original and outertale. Along with a few other aus but that was it. He also already left a note for them so that they will know and can find the safe heaven and all. He also had apologizing for leaving them but he can't take it much longer. Though Everyone else can die and he won't care about them anymore.

Error thought and opened a portal to the void. He stared down at it for a bit before jumping just as he heard a portal open up from behind him and he heard "error!" Right as he fully went through.

For a long while he felt himself get pulled apart and put back together and he was numb to it all. Up until he felt something warm that he Landed on.

"Don't worry my chosen one..the new multiverse you will be sent to somewhere safe, you don't need to be afraid of that ink as well since he is aware of the balance unlike your ink. So if you see ink, you don't need to run away or fight. You can chose what you want to do. Goodbye error, I'll see you again if you ever change your destiny like you just did." Error heard and then the warmth left him and he fell through a portal.

He landed on the ground and opened up his eyes to see that he landed in an au. He got up and opened the codes to see what au it was and to his surprise, he didn't recognize the au.

He doesn't remember there being a starfell au... oh right, he almost forgot that the woman told him about being in a different multiverse now..is there another him?

He should probably check that out later after he takes a closer look at this au.

So over the next few hours after checking the code, he explored the au while making sure to hide from view and not be spotted.

After he finally finished exploring the au, he left it and took a look around to see how many aus there were. To his shock and surprise, there wasn't even one hundred aus made. There was only around 30 or so aus made.

So this is what she meant by he didn't have to worry about ink in this multiverse.

Hmm...he's going to have to meet this ink in sooner or later though...

Error thought and went into the anti-void, he saw that it was empty but it was to be expected after all, there was no need for a destroyer here so of course the anti-void would be empty.

He wonders about the aus and how similar and different they would be compared to his old multiverse? Error thought feeling curious about it but decided to finally get some sleep after a long time of staying awake.

___*____*____*_____*_____*____*____
I finally finished with 553 words, yes it's short but the next chapter will involve this error meeting ink.

I will also need to chose what nickname error will have.
So it might take me a bit.

underswap, underfell, swapfell, reapertale, errortale, horrortale, dreamtale, dusttale, dreamswap, fellswap, and outertale, undertale

Epictale, killertale, dusttale, quantumtale, handplates, starfell, undersoul, dreamswap, abysstale, underbeats, newtale, momma Cq, umderfresh, etc

There will be a bit more but I'm not sure how many aus there will be.

Also can you help me with this errors nickname? It would help make the next chapter go a bit faster on update also some of you gave me a few ideas and I shall chose