Code finds out...

Code has been looking for ink the entire day but he couldn't find his friend at all. Which made him suspicious and worried.

Which is why he decided to call the meeting between ink and his friends, along with his two friends as well.

He waited until they all gathered up in the au ink made just for the meetings to take place.

And code went straight to the point, "inks missing. I've looked everywhere but I couldn't find him at all." He even checked the code of this multiverse and inks code was missing, like someone took him and went into...a different multiverse!?

He was thinking as some started to talk about what may have happened to ink and how they can find him. All except for sci who was writing things down.

"Hm...he might have ended up in another multiverse but was this a kidnap or was it an accident?" Code muttered, catching the others attention and then they started to talk again.

Sci snapped his notebook closed and looked up, he already caught the others attention by snapping his notebook closed.

"If it's another multiverse...then I might be able to help. I've been working on a machine these past couple of months. It's mostly finished but it still malfunctions a bit. Which is what I'm trying to fix so it didn't malfunction anymore." Sci told them, pushing his classes up a bit at that.

Many worried why he even made a machine like that but didn't question it right now because it will be useful to finding where their ink went and disappeared off to.

So they followed sci to his au and to where he had the machine at and stared at it a bit.

"Hmm...it might take a bit before we even find the right multiverse and where ink is at..." sci said typing things down in his machine and on other stuff. He was turning it on, along with locking the home point here so it knows where to come back to when they hit the home button and all.

The rest was turning it on, along with giving them the time and day and all so they know what day it is here when they were in other multiverses and all that.

"Hmm....ok whose going? It can take up to 20 monsters or people in it." Sci told them and they looked a bit confused.

"Why did you make it so it could fit that many in it?" Guns asked sci with a confused look. Many agreed on that, why make that much room?

Sci blinked and looked a bit embarrassed, "oh uh...I can't tell you yet...it's supposed to be a surprise ink and I were working on. So I'll be only allowing eight of you to go." Sci said, it was a just in case they end up in codes multiverse at some point.

Some frowned at that, "why only eight when it can hold 20?" Black questioned and sci didn't respond but frowned at them and fully turned it on.

"Only eight. Now go." Sci told them and eight monsters stepped forward and into the machine.

Sic started to explain on how to operate the machine and all and if they needed any help, click this button to contact him or click the home button.

They nodded, one of them wrote what sci said down on paper before they took off, leaving their multiverse behind to search for a friend.

____*_____*_______*_____*____*___*_
Finally finished with 848 words. Hope you all like and comment what you think.

I'm unsure which multiverses should they travel to looking for ink before finding ink in a few chapters or so later.

Can you all decide on which multiverses and give me the multiverse names and all that?

Also do you all want code to be apart of the ones looking for ink in other multiverses?

And I suggest you read what I said about special stories on my third reading list of my posted special chapter story thing.

Ja ne~!

Underswap, blue, stretch Underfell, red, boss
Reapertale, reaper, grim Swapfell, black, slim
Errortale, error, miscal/idk       Mafiatale, guns, misfire
Horrortale, horror/mars/axe, sugar/Jupiter
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare
Dusttale, dust, cream, Dreamswap, wings/idk yet,Lighmare,
Fellswap, fell, gold, Outertale, outer, galaxy, Undertale, sans, papyrus, Epictale, epic, titan, Killertale, killer, puff, Quantumtale, tk, tl/timeline idk I chose a better one if I find one or given one,
Handplates, youth, lad, Starfell, star, planet, Undersoul, soul, angel, celestial, Abysstale, abyss, void, Underbeats, beats, nico/rhythm 
Newtale, kin, newer/idk, Momma Cq, Geno/LG, error/LE, fresh/LF (maybe)
Underfresh/Freshtale, fresh, pop,
Xtale, cross, x/idkyet         Sciencetale, sans/sci, papyrus/medic/idk.

The special chapter only includes my ink, codes multiverse ink, codes multiverse nightmares gang/family/friends etc. they are the only ones going to be included in this special chapter. So don't try and say anything to any other multiverses besides codes one and with my ink.

I'm uncertain if I want to put another chapter  after this before er he special chapter or if I should go onto the special chapter for the chapter after this.

Also check out what I have said about special chapters, it has some warning on what I WILL NOT TAKE ok?

And it has explains on what I will take. If you can't find it, comment that you can't find it and I will rewrite it on my conversation board. Maybe I'll post a new story that explains what I will allow for my special chapters and all.

I said that twice to make sure you actually try to read it.

Also help me decide what multiverse do the ones looking for ink go into, or if you just want me to say they were visiting each multiverse trying to find ink etc kind of thing.

X