Part 52

Clara's POV

"This blood is a perfect match to that of sir Alexandra Grande and ma'am Isabella without a doubt it is Anna indeed. " I smiled happily, Ethan covered me up. He left.

" Daniella stand up and apologize

"never ..never..never. I am sure she is not Anna ..I will prove it.

" ladies and gentlemen I believe we can pardon Daniella. It is obvious that her mum's recent state is getting to her and it is making her psychotic" I said

Everybody laughed.

"I am not psychotic..I will prove it" Daniella said and walked out.

" I can't belive such a big board meeting was held to embarrass me" I said to the board.

" we are sorry madam

"it won't happen again.

I hastily walked out, Ethan lied to cover up for me. I am so happy..I need to thank him... just now I saw him entering a car , too bad. Finally I wasn't found out. All I wish for is just to go peacefully. I already missed my mom .  Emma must have gotten a search warrant by now ..I hope she gets what she wants. Daniella is going to make another plan but i pray Anna returns before then.

My phone rang ... it was Anna I smiled so happily.

" Anna you are ok.

"yes ...all thanks to you" I smiled

"am coming home Clara, at midnight tomorrow.

" really ...am fine now.

"am so happy..I can't wait

"me too... please plan ahead..we need to exchange quietly , no one can see us.

"Ok

"I love you so much..am sorry

"I love you too..can't wait to see you." i dropped the call

Should I be happy or sad? Anna's world was not mine but it felt like home, it mastered me . Anna all I need from you you is Ryan... that's the biggest reward the world can give me .I took my car and my driver took me home to Anna's family.

Emma called me on phone

" tell me

"we got the warrant

"really

" yes we will search m.h.c tomorrow and anything we find will be used against Malcolm

" Ok.

"I have a good feeling about this Anna.

"me too." I dropped the call as I arrived home. Ella was rushing into her car she stopped

" we both know you are not Anna and I will still prove it...I am watching you more closely than you think.

" don't run back to Malcolm, stay away from him so you won't be arrested with him Ella, piece of advice.

I rushed into the house. Today is my last day in this family. I might not see you all again because in real life I don't deserve to be here am not your level.

I am happy because I learnt a lot of things from this game. I learnt a lot of things from being Anna. I saw her mum and dad on the couch..... I shouted

" mom! , dad! ...let's all watch an old movie!!" They smiled and Anna's mum hugged me again I don't know why i feel like this family is mine.

" Anna I was scared today" Mr Grande said