Part 45

Clara turned and rushed out. Malcolm angrily smashed his phone. I turned to Clara.

"uhmm madam what about Ryan? Are you going to visit him now?

" No take me to see Mr Dervantes

"Yes madam.

The driver took off. Clara was very busy with 3 of her phones browsing and sending text messages while making certain calls. it's really late oh gosh.

Driver please make it faster.

Lia's pov

And of course I said yes to Liam. Before was I mad to say no? He walked into his room first and I walked in minutes later. He laid on the sofa and the big bed was empty.

" you might want to change, there is a female nightwear in the drawer

"ok ..... sir.

I moved my hair and bowed then I faced the cupboard. I opened the drawer and there it was very pretty. I removed the cover and straightened it . well it is too short I won't be comfortable wearing this to sleep here . I placed it back and turned to face him with my fingers across my hair.

" what

"No it i ok.. I like what I am wearing. I fell backward on the bed..Liam stood up and pulled me up like a child.

" sir .... is this indoor kidnap?" he smiled and collected the night gown then he placed it on my head.

" there ,wear it before I return" he turned to walk out .I tried chasing after him forgetting that my eyes were covered with the night wear. I tripped on the stool and fell but luckily he caught me and held me tight. I felt something strange but decided to ignore it.

" are you okay?" I nodded. he uncovered my face, I smiled gently removing my stubborn hair from my eyes. he hastily removed his hands from my body . I moved a bit backward with both hands facing my thigh.

" I will go now ,do wear it

"Ok.sir ." he nodded and walked out. I fell on the bed again ..then I heard his voice

"Lia" what! How did he see me?

"sorry sir ,I am changing." I removed my jean then my top. I carefully wore the gown ..it's too flair if I sleep carelessly he would see my pant. ohhhhhh mom. I scratched my hair and dropped my clothes. I packed my full curly hair up. Then I opened the door to look for him just then he rushed in. .I flinched and almost fell but he caught me again

" are you okay?

" yes...yes" he removed his hands from my body. I bowed and shifted to the side.

" here ... " he handed me a bedcover and i wrapped it around my waist.

" thank you sir" he fell on the sofa

"I know it is gonna be difficult but can you just call me Liam? Cut out the sir

"Yes Lia......sir

he laughed, so cute... i fell on the pillow to sleep , I closed my eyes then my phone rang I checked my time it's too late to take a call. Raymond is crazy..I sent him a text and closed my eyes quietly.

" why didn't you take your call? You are free

" well, I don't take night calls

"what?

" my dad is a military man and he always shouted each time my phone rang as a teenager so I grew up with the same fear and it mastered me

" Oh nice ..