Part 14

Clara's P. O. V

My sleep is getting worse. Why do I feel like the whole word is on top of me?I opened my eyes and omg all my toys were on my head. When did i do this?When did i even come in here?Could it be Ryan? No no he is too serious for that I instantly pushed all of them down to the floor and continued my sleep.Next morning

Mr Grande's P. O. V

I sat looking at my wife's picture. My jewel our daughter is getting up now but you are still missing. Where are yo? Anna is missing you and I am missing you too.Please come back to us once and for all.I kept her pics on my bed.*******

Maid room of Mr Grande's mansion.

Kylie's P. O. V

I am the head maid. Actually, Anna's mother employed me and she has been treating me well.I sat with my fellow maids In the room but thoughts filled my mind. It is right time Anna find out the truth about her mother.I really suspect Mrs Tonia, I really suspect her I wonder why Mr Grande won't tell Anna the truth about her mother I guess he is waiting for her to wake up In Anna's mind, her mother just left.She just woke up one morning and left her only child whom she loves so much.It is true that Mrs Isabella left but what about the real story? Did she leave in sane mind? What about her health condition? Why is she not coming back?I wish there was a way I could meet Anastasia Grande and tell her the truth. Once and for all may be that way she will start searching for her mother and stop waiting for her to come home because she might never come.

Ryan's P. O. V

I'm glad I woke up early enough. The distance we are going to right now is a very long one. It's not funny and the roads are annoying.Secondly, that grumpy man can't call my dad on phone I hastened my dressing since I already took my bath I called the room of that troublemaker but she didn't pick. I guess she is too busy getting ready.I was done with my dressing. I grabbed my bag and rushed out. I knocked on her door but no answer.Oh heavens help me. Could this girl still be bathing?I opened the door and there she is, still sleeping I checked my time omg we are out of time She lay on the floor with her legs on the bed. What kind of sleeping style is this?I'm out of time. What kind of thing is this?I walked into the shower and came out with water which i dropped on her face.She finally opened her stupid eyes.

"Hey! What's the time ", i shouted out of frustration She scratched her hair out of confusion .She wanted to talk then she held her lips with her hand and she picked the paper on the floor the red one.she wrote boldly

" i am sorry! ".Arrrgh! What is this? This girl doesn't know my dad.She wanted to talk again but she covered her mouth with her hand and slipped out another paper She tried writing again

Clara's P. O. V

I am even confused I don't know what to write. How can i not be talking?He looks really frustrated I scratched my hair and before I could write another word he dragged me up

" please let's go, my dad can't call me.Just then his phone rang it was his dad.He sighed and picked the call then stormed out.Oh no, his dad must be strict.I have not even bathed. We will be late I packed my hair up I didn't even comb it.I can't make him late. He looks really scared of his dad.I wore my jeans with a top then I wore my school bag In front and wore my shirt.I'm really in a haste.I wore my slippers hastily and rushed out He stood by the car with his phone in his hand. His eyes were now dark and red.Is it still m?He walked into the car and I sat in too.He just kept sighing as he kept deleting multiple messages and rejecting multiple calls He must really be late. This is all my fault. I looked down to my legs and omg I wore that stupid sleeping slippers out.How could i forget? I looked in his car mirror and jeez I look like a crazy person.I looked him in the face I really want to talk to you. Even if it is just to ask you how you do but you already hate me so much. What should I do?This journey is long.