Mission 1

So this is my first time writting like this so hope you like it.

When you speak you are emotionless and monotous

A/N: author note

Y/N:your name

H/L: hair lenght

speack

'thogh'

________________________________________________________________________________

3ºPOV

In the middle of the night we someone in a trench coat without direction in the town of Kuoh this person has H/L black hair and red eyes,this person is called Y/N Akame also known as the one cut demon in the supernatural.A large porcentage of the supernatural want him dead so he constaly fights but this time he is serching for someone.

Small timeskip.

He found himeself in a park where he felt two presences one he recognice that was human by way he walks and acts the second one was some supernatural being because he noticed that see acts also his instincs told him that she was going to kill the boy so he followed them conceling his presence maybe this will be a clue to find the person he was serching and he would save the boy because he din't theserve diying some stupid reason.

they sat down near fountain when he heard

???(girl):would you die for me?

???(boy):excuse me could repeat that i think i didn't heard well 

???(girl):of corse i said would you die for me?

Suddenly she transformed into a fallen angel and she throwed a light spear at him that should kill him if you didn't do something so you show yourself from your hidding spot and go to stop the spear with you sword.

1ºPOV

You mange to parry and save the boy,they are speachless of what just happened a ramdom person came out of nowhere and sve the boy.

???(boy):What?

was the only thing that he could say before you knock him at least maybe he will think that all this was a bad dream.

???(fallen angel):what the hell you think are you doing

Y/N: I'm saving a inocent live

???(FA):So you decided to waste your life saving a pervert with a sacred gear

Y/N:That is not my problem

she took fly and thow varius spears and you dodge them while you are running towards her

when you are in front of her you hit her the hilt of murasame in the stomach with enough force make her spit some saliva

Y/N:I will ask only this once do you know where is Freed the ex-exorcist 

???(FA):I don't care what you want from him now i only want to kill you

You classed with her varius times carefully not scratching of pircing her with murasame afterall you want the info,but obviusly you outmached her and she noticed so she throwed a spear towards the unconscious hoping killing him or giving her enough time to scape.

When you noticed where she throwed the spear you ran next to the boy to parry it when you parried the spear you noticed that the fallen angel was nowhere to be seen but that dosnt mean that this was fruitless you saved the boy and you now know that Freed is in This city.

You suddenly see in the corner of your eye a flash of red when you turn you see a glyph 

What appeard from it was girl with long red hair and blue eyes wearing what appears to be a school uniform

What appeard from it was girl with long red hair and blue eyes wearing what appears to be a school uniform.You presume her to be a devil but you don't know yet but you prefer actions speak better than words so you dont take your vision of her.

you both interlock vision when she speacks

???(Gremory):In the name of the gremory what did you do to this boy?!!!

Y/N:'a gremory better stay some time in this city to see their actions' I save him and it would be better for you that he makes his own choice because if I know something about devils is that they dont play fair to make their peerage.(Death glare) So if i learn that you made him a devil without giving him a choice every devil of your peerage will die.

you turn around around starting to walk away

???(gremory):who do you think you are to talk to me in such manner?!!!

Y/N:ask about the one cut demon to your superiors.I will contact you or someon of your peerage if I see you are trustworthy.

You suddenly disapear leaving her alone with the unconcious boy

3ºPOV

You are nowhere to see but you are watching her every move hidden from her sight atleast you threat seems to work when she took him to his home.You will have to watch if this devil is of your trust.

________________________________________________________________________________

well this is the end of chapter 1 plese comment what you think,what could improve and if i misspelled some word,so any way I hope that you enjoyed this chapter and have a good day or night