Chapter Seven: Elena

I think I just have a knack for pissing divine beings off. I yelled at Hera, told Hermes off, and I got in Prometheus's face. I'm on a roll! We were all still standing in the front of the Hotel, I could practically feel half-blood eyes on me. I felt stronger, a lot stronger than I did hours before, sure my shoulder still ached but when I sat in the sun next to Percy. I started to feel a lot better.

"Percy what did you see?" Thalia asked.

He told us about his vision of Luke in his house. Thalia mentioned that Annabeth was so little that she probably barely remembered it. Thalia tried defending Hermes saying he did love Luke. I was sure he did but with what Percy said Hermes sounded like a dick.

"That's still not right, Luke was just a kid and he started worrying about his fate." Percy insisted.

"You can't start feeling bad about Luke now. We all have tough things to deal with, plus our parents are not around. But we all learn to deal with it. I'm worried about Annabeth though, she's always had a soft spot for Luke. I don't know if she can face him in battle."

"She'll do fine." I said, but I was more trying to convince myself.

"I don't know after that night Luke was never the same. He got reckless and when Grover was taking us to camp, Luke wanted to stop and fight every monster we came across. Annabeth didn't see any problem with it, he was her hero. She only knew that his parents made him sad and would defend him. She is still very defensive of him. All I'm saying is that Luke gave himself to Kronos...we can't afford to be soft for him now."

Percy nodded, "Yeah you're right."

Thalia nodded, "Alright I'm going to check on the Hunters and try to get some sleep."

Percy handed her Pandora's jar, "Keep this away from me. I think I'm allergic to pithos."

Thalia nodded with a grin. Then she walked away, "c'mon Seaweed Brain, I can practically see the exhaustion on you." I pulled Percy along.

In one swift motion I was picked up. I let out a small laugh, "Taking me with you?" I questioned.

"Yep."

Percy found the nearest bed and we both passed out. I woke up before Percy, I saw Annie standing in the doorway. I got up and stumbled a bit but I could still walk. She rushed over, "I thought you said you would rest."

"I did, now I'm fine. What's going on?" I asked motioning to her video shield that she was holding.

"I came to get Percy, there's an attack on Central Park. They're heading south."

"Okay, I'll get him up. You get everyone ready for battle."

"Elena you're not-"

"Annie I am fighting. We can't afford to have anyone sit out. I'll be fine."

She sighed and nodded. Annabeth knew better than to argue with me. Especially about this. She walked out of the room. I leaned over Percy and before I could wake him up, he shot up and hit my head with his own.

"Ow!" I said and nearly fell back.

He groaned and saw it was me, "Firefly! You okay?"

He got up and wrapped an arm around me, "Yeah Percy I'm fine. Look there's an attack-"

"Heading south into Central Park yeah I know."

He told me about his dream. Ethan might suspect his weak spot and Luke is fighting Kronos from the inside. Plus May Castellan and her becoming an oracle failing.