Chapter 1:

As I was walking home after talking with Ochako at a cafe, I couldn't get the thought of some loser saving her. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair, setting my other hand on the door handle. I could hear the shouting of my parents, probably in another fight, and the sound of my younger and older brothers fighting.

I sighed deeply and walked in. My parents were in their room, shouting and cussing at one another. I walked past them and headed to my room, unnoticed.

I got into my room and changed into a loose fitted tank top with sweats and grabbed my boxing gloves. I grabbed my phone with earbuds and put on my favorite songs. Quickly, I ran to the basement where all my work out equipment was and started with a few stretches.

"Hey sis." My younger brother said walking downstairs over to me.

"Yeah bro?" I took my headphone out and looked down at him.

"Can we spar again, I want to become stronger like you?" He smiled.

"Of course, tomorrow we could go to the junkyard and use our quirks." I smiled and ruffled his hair.

My brother's name is Jisoo, he's ten and has a quirk similar to mine. He can change the pitch of his voice and destroy anything depending on the pitch. His draw backs are he will start to get a very bad sore throat and he gets worse headaches. His hair is short and black with little bit of blond, and large black eyes. He's very kind and hates fighting with our family, but loves to train.

I have two more brothers, both older than me and fights over everything. They hate sharing, one has black hair the other has blond. They're both quirkless.

Haru has long black hair, usually styled in a man bun. He flirts with Ochako all the time which is weird because he's like nineteen.

Haruta has blond hair, he's eighteen and hates to share. His hair is styled in a fade and he loves making fun of me.

My mom and dad hate eachother. They only had the marriage to create a kid with great power, like myself. Quirk marriages are not the best, my parents constantly fight and only stay together "for the kids". Sounds like bullshit to me.

After a while of working out with my little brother, the shouting finally calmed and we went to get something to eat. I sat with my brother at the table and we talked about UA.

"So how was it? Do you think your going to get in?" He asked as he took a big bite of his soba.

"I mean, I think I did a good job. Hopefully I get into the same class as Ochako." I shrugged.

"Of course you'll get in, your quirk is as powerful as the one who has it!" My dad said, putting his hand on my shoulder.

I just rolled my eyes and finished eating, "I'm going to bed, cya." I waved and walked to my room.