Chapter 9:

Today's the day, were going on a trip! "We're going on a trip, in our favorite rocket ship!" I began singing.

"Soaring trough the sky!" Mina join in.

"Little einsteins!" Kirishima finished.

"Y'all are all idiots." Bakugou growled as we sat down in our seats.

"Cheer up Bakugou, it's just a little fun." I said as I pushed him with my elbow. We were in the bus and I sat in the seat with Bakugou.

"Yeah." Kirishima defended.

"N/N," I heard Ocha pipe as she sat close to me.

"Yeah Ocha?" I smiled and she handed me a water bottle.

"I can hear that your throat is dry." She smiled.

"Thanks Ocha." I smiled and gladly drank the water.

Once the bus stopped we all got off the go pee. Everyone rushed to the bathroom but stopped upon seeing a pro hero group, The Wild Wild Pussy Cats!

After everyone finished peeing and then Izuku got punched in the nuts, Aizowa told us what we needed to do.

"You should make it to the camp around sundown. We'll meet you there, good luck."

Before we knew it the clif we were standing on fumbled from beneath us. I shouted as we began to fall. "Shit shit shit." I whispered as I didn't know how I would not land on my face.

"Y/N." Kirishima said as he pulled me into his embrace and held me tight. He enabled his quirk and when he hit the ground he made sure it was him instead of me.

"Kiri?" I asked breathless as I sat up. "Thanks bro." I smiled and gave him a fist bump.

"What are bros for." He smiled as I noticed a soft blush.

We all stood up and looked into the woods. "So we're supposed to go in there." I stated to myself.

"Yeah, looks like fun." Kirishima smiled towards me.

"Race ya there." I challenged and ran into the woods.

"Hey get back here!" He shouted as he chased after me.

I laughed as I managed to jog slightly faster than Kirishima. Just when he was going to catch me though a large clay dragon showed out of nowhere.

"Oh my God, what the hell!?" I shouted and fell down due to shock.

Everyone caught up and looked at the beast. "Holy spirit of matrimony." Mina said as she stopped next to me.

"Do we fight it?" Deku asked.

"I don't know about you but imma beat it's ass." I smirked.

"Hell yeah let's do this Y/N." Bakugou smirked at me. I nodded and Bakugou and I stormed to the beast.