Chapter 5:

The next couple of days were extremely boring. I couldn't really text Ocha because she's in school and there wasn't much to do at my grandma's. Today was one of those days where I'd be flipping through the channels out of boredom.

Suddenly you came across the news and turned it up. The lady holding the microphone was speaking. "Today the students from UA class 1A was attacked! They were on a field trip when a group of villains, who called themselves the league of villains, attacked the students. Luckily just in time All Might appeared, all the students came out unharmed but their teacher Mr Aizowa wasn't so lucky. He's being taken to the hospital immediately."

I sat there in shot. Ocha was there, she could've gotten hurt. What if she did get hurt! I began to panic as I grabbed my things and ran out the house, ignoring the calls from my mother.

I ran as fast as I could and didn't stop until I got to the bus stop. Immediately getting on and telling the man where I wanted to go, I paid and sat in the back of the bus. I tried to call Ocha several times but no answer. God I hope your alright.

A couple hours later I got off the bus at my designation. I quickly ran to Ocha's house, hoping she's home. I didn't hesitate to nock on the door. When her father opened the door he smiled sweetly.

"Y/N what brings you here?" He asked.

"Is Ochako home?" I asked in a hurry.

"Yes she just got home why?" He asked again, he seemed confused.

"Can I please see her?"

"Of course. Ochako dear
Y/N's here to see you!" He shouted and let me in.

Ochako came downstairs and stood in shock. I on the other hand ran to her and pulled her into a tight hug.

"Oh my god, I was watching the news and got so worried after hearing about the attack! Are you okay?" I asked in a worried tone as I held her close.

She let out a cute laugh and hugged back, "I'm fine N/N. How did you get here isn't the drive three hours away?"

I pulled away and scratched my head, "yeah.. I got so worried that I had to see you immediately. Next time that ever happens I'll be sure to protect you!"

She smiled and nodded. "Do you even have a place to sleep?" I froze at that and shook my head sheepishly. She giggled, "don't worry I'm sure you can stay with us. Right dad?" She looked at him.

"Of course! I'm always happy to have Y/N over." He smiled.

"Thank you!" I bowed and looked back at Ocha.

"Come on, we'll get settled in and go to bed. If you want you can stay as long as you want. We don't have school the next few days because of the whole attack." She said as I followed her to her room.

We both got into our night clothes and settled in for the night. Since Ocha and I were both girls we slept in the same bed.

Its not weird you're weird.

It wasn't long for both of us to pass out.