Chapter 6:

It's been a few days and I've been staying with Ochako and her family. I'm grateful for them to let me stay with them.

"N/N, we gotta get ready. We're almost late to the mall." Ocha mumbled as she shook me away.

"Okay I'm awake jeez." I said, sitting up and rubbing the tiredness from my eyes.

"Get dressed." She smiled as she finished brushing her hair. I nodded and got into a tank and jeans. I brushed my messy short hair and teeth and we walked out together. "So you've been hanging with Bakugou a lot lately. Are y'all friends?"

"Yeah, he's a chill dude." I shrugged as we walked to the mall.

"Do you like him?" She smiled.

I stopped and turned towards her. I slapped my hands into the cheeks gently and squished them. "Ocha you keep forgetting that I'm gay."

"Sorry." She laughed.

I squished her cheeks more, "you're so cute!" I smiled and let her go.

She had a soft blush as she looked away. "W-were here." She stuttered and we walked in to see everyone together.

"Hey! I am back!" I shouted to the group.

"Y/N? Where were you?" Jirou asked.

"I was at my grandparents." I laughed and we huddled up.

"Okay so we should split up. Guys with guys, girls with girls." Momo said as she smiled at everyone.

"I'm going with the guys I'm not interested in girly things." I shook my head.

"Nope you're coming with us!" Ocha said as she grabbed my arm.

"Noo you're going to put me in a dress, I know it." I wined.

"We promise we won't." Tsu said.

"Alright alright I'll come with y'all."

As we shopped I found a nice hoodie. "Y/N this is adorable, please try it on!" Mina said as she handed me a soft pink dress.

"Mina we agreed, no dresses." Momo scolded.

"Awe please Y/N!" She begged.

"This is the fifth dress today, I'm not trying any on." I laughed and pushed the dress away.

"Fine." She pouted and put it up.

"Y/N look at this one." Ocha said as she pulled out an outfit with a dark purple tank loose tank with black sweats.

"I- actually I really like that one." I smiled and grabbed it. I love shopping with Ocha, she knows my taste in clothing.

She smiled and we all went to eat after paying for the clothes.

As we met back up with the boys I noticed Ocha talking to Deku. I felt my blood boil. I finished eating and grabbed my things. "I'm going to train." I mumbled to no one in particular and left.