Conclusion:

It's over. My dreams of being a hero is over. I feel so helpless. I can't use my quirk, it was taken from me. I sat in my bed with my head in my hands. I quit school, I gave up. You know how most stories end happily? I don't think mine will. There's no such thing as an happy ending or as an-

I cut from my thoughts when someone nocked on my door. "Come in." I said as I lifted my head.

"Hey Y/N." Ochako smiled as her and a few other friends walked in. I was surprised to see everyone, especially Bakugou.

"Hey Y/N!" Kirishima and brightly.

"Hey guys." I weakly smiled and acted as if I wasn't upset.

"How have you been?" She asked as she sat next to me.

"Not very good. I mean I got my quirk taken away and I can't become a hero, I wanted to be one so I could protect you but i-" I began to cry a little.

"We're sorry we left you behind." Deku said as he looked down. "If we didn't, you'd still have your quirk."

"I was the one dumb enough to get caught-"

"Y/N it's our fault, we're sorry." Kirishima cut me off.

"Yeah I'm sorry that your dumbass had to rescue me." Bakugou rolled his eyes and crosses his arms.

"I-" I tried to speak but I didn't know what to say. I cried again but this time from happiness. I have amazing friends, even the dumb nerd is alright. "Thank you guy." I smiled.

"Stop crying already would ya?" Bakugou growled.

"Sorry sorry." I laughed and wiped my tears.

"Alright guys, we have to go. Class will start soon." Iida said in a stern way.

"Thank you guys for coming here." I smiled.

"Of course." Ochako smiled and hugged me. Everyone left but Ochako stuck by.

"Aren't you supposed to go too?" I asked a little confused.

"Um.." she blushed a little and quickly pressed her lips to mine. It was brief but one of the most amazing things ever. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment. My hands held her waist as we broke apart. "I- I gotta go now." She squeaked and ran out.

You know all those things I said about no having a happy ending. Well, I may have lost my quirk but the girl I've had a hidden crush on for years just kisses me. Maybe, just maybe, I will be happy; with her by my side.

The End