"It was 2 years ago...."

"Okay, I'll take that back." Finley stops me.

"Good." Emilyn continues eating, satisfied with the reply.

"What secret? tell me?" Ana urged. "What happened?"

"I'll tell you next time," Emilyn told Ana.

"Emilyn," Finley said in a warning tone. "You promise."

"I did. But who knows one day it might accidentally slip out of my mouth." Emilyn taunts him.

"Emilyn," Finley said in a serious tone.

"Fine." Emilyn huff. "I promise I won't say a word until I die." She groaned.

"Please tell me," Ana begged.

"I'm sorry Ana, I promise Fin I won't tell and take it to my grave." Finley gave Emilyn a thumbs up.

"Fine." Ana huffed and continue eating. After they finish with dinner, Emilyn volunteers to wash the dishes with Ana. The guys and her grandma are outside talking.

"Hey, what are you guys talking about?" Ana asked, walking out of the kitchen after washing the dishes.

"Nothing much," Finley said. "Is getting late, we shall get going." He stood up from the couch. Ana grabs her jacket and bids them goodbye.

Soon, Christopher also stood up from the couch, "I'll should get going too," Christopher said, putting on his jacket.

"Thanks for coming Christopher, you are welcome anytime." Grandma Lou hugs him, and he returns the hug. "I guess you want to say something to Emilyn." She snickers. "I'll be going, don't want to disturb you guys."

"Grandma," Emilyn whined as her grandma walked away.

Emilyn sigh before turning to face him, "Sorry about that. My grandma can sometimes be a little embarrassing." She scratches the back of her neck.

"No worries." Christopher said. "Actually, I want to talk to you." Emilyn nod. "About this weekend. Is this weekend right?" He asked.

"Yeah. What about it?" Emilyn asked.

"Do you still want to do it? I mean if you feel that you need to take time off to take care of your grandma, it is fine with me."

"No, is fine. Is my job. I should be cooperative with your schedule, not the other way round."

"Okay." Christopher nods. "there's one more question, you haven't answered me yet." Emilyn and frown. "What should I wear?"

Emilyn chuckle, "Just wear what you usually wear when you go to the dog shelter.

"Noted." Christopher smiled at her. "So, I'll see you this weekend."

"Yeah." Emilyn shift on her left leg then her right leg

"Bye." He said

"Bye," Emilyn said back. "Remember is 9 am not pm," She called out before he left. He chuckles and nods.

***

Emilyn checks through her bag, "Camera, check, Tablet, check, Voice recorder, check and my water, check." She checks through her bag, making sure she got everything. She then takes the camera out to put the strap around her neck.

"Hey, did you wait long?" Christopher asks when he arrives. Emilyn turns her head to the left, and he's wearing a dark blue sweater and jeans, that's all. Emilyn can't help to check him out a little; how can someone make something so simple look attractive.