"You stupid fuck! Why the hell would je be that stupid to get her so drunk? She is underage and was clearly not used to drinking", Luca's yelling voice is heard as we walk to the kitchen. I look at Dante with a questioning look. "Wait here", he growls before walking away. Tapping my foot against the ground, I look around. Even the hallways are big here. "I swear to God, don't push her again on this!", I hear Dante yell. Maybe I should go look, it sounds like the third person needs some help from the two furious men. My feet find their way to the kitchen, and a big grin sets on my face. "Jemila", I squeal.

"Amara! Good to see you girl", she greets back with a smile. Jemila is seated on the counter with Dante and Luca almost hovering over her in anger. Dante, however, looks back at me with a murderous look. "Did I not tell you to stay back?", he growls. "Jeez, calm down you big wolf. She can do what she wants", Jemila rolls her eyes. "S-Sorry, I just heard that you were yelling at her. I just wanted to say that I decided on my own to drink, it is not her fault", I stammer. By now, Luca is watching me too. "Amara that is very nice of you, but my sorella here should not have encouraged you", Luca says. Sorella, what does that mean? I open my mouth to say something, but I am immediately cut off by Luca again. "Do not say that she didn't, because I know my sister enough to know that she did." Huh, Jemila is his sister? Well, that explains it.

Okay, he is kind of right about the encouragement. But that still does not give them the right to yell at her like that. Dante sighs. "You are lucky that she likes you, or else I would have chopped your tits off", he grumbles while looking at Jemila. Jemila gasps and put her hands on her breasts, "not my titties". A giggle escapes my lips. Luca shakes his head and mumbles, "crazy woman".

Dante walks next to me and lifts me up. "I like your giggle tesoro", he murmurs in my ear. I just smile and put my head in his neck. Dante has already started to walk away. "Where are we going?", I ask. I thought we were grabbing something to eat in the kitchen. "We are going to a restaurant. I don't want to eat with those losers in the kitchen", he says. I let out an audible gasp, "they are not losers. They are nice". He scoffs, "yeah, that is what everyone thinks at the beginning". I slap his arm, "they are your friends, don't be so mean!". In one swift moment I am on the ground, staring a displeased Dante in the eye. "Did you just slap me principessa?"

My eyes grow as wide as sausages and I shake my head frantically. "Sorry", I squeak. How could I even do that? I never slapped somebody in my whole life. Slapping is mean, he must think that I am a bully or something. I snap out of my thoughts by a laughing Dante. "Relax tesoro, I was messing with you. I am actually glad that you are getting comfortable with me", he chuckles. A weight is lifted from my shoulders. Smiling at him, I start to continue walking. "Just don't do it again", his dominant voice comes out from behind me. Followed by a smack on my butt.

"Are you ready yet?", comes from a whiny Dante. Quickly, I rinse my mouth from toothpaste and walk through the door. I never knew men could whine so much. "Ready to go", I smile. Dante stands in the hallway, looking me up and down. With a nervous look, I start to shift on my feet. I look his handsome face in the eye and see him smile at me. "You look beautiful tesoro", he compliments me. "Thank you", I blush. Jemila, apparently, has clothes laying around the house that I could borrow. So right now, I am wearing some skinny jeans and a yellow crop top with white sneakers. The top is a little too short for my liking, but I am grateful to wear something other than leggings and man shirts. "Come on, let's go", he gestures for me to follow him.

We walk to the garage and let me tell you, there are so many cars here. It's abnormal. Like all the colours in the rainbow and the rest all black or white. And they all look so freaking expensive. "Which one do you want to take principessa? The choice is yours", Dante winks. A squeal leaves my mouth at the sight of one car in particular. "Can we take that one, please?", I plead Dante. His eyes follow my pointed finger to the golden sportscar at the side. Dante nods and walks towards it to open my door. "Thank you", I say after sliding onto the expensive leather car seat. He gets into the other side and starts the engine. His shirt is hugging his muscles even more now that he is holding the steering wheel .