Lisa couldn't do it so the Queen ordered me to continue suing them.

And I still need to talk to Jeon Jungkook about the breaking of the engagement contract.

The Queen kept all of this from Lisa. But I think Lisa's not dumb enough to not notice. Or if she's still clueless, it won't be long enough til she finds out about all of this.

"Thank you for the information, Mr. Bhuwakul." The President said and motioned me to leave her office.

It wasn't even a week since I transferred in this Academy. But even so, a lot still happened.

I still encountered and saw enough dramas to describe what kind of school life we're all having in this school.

"Bambam?" Jennie suddenly appeared in the hallway.

"Hey." I gave her a normal smile.

Jennie clasp her palms together, "Right, you're Lisa's cousin. Then you must know why she's absent."

As what you have heard, Lisa getting transferred wasn't announced yet. We didn't want to cause a huge ruckus while she's still attend]ng school.

The students will eventually find out after Lisa is back in Thailand for good.

"She caught a cold." I lied.

Jennie nodded and finally walked past me. I immediately saw Kim Taehyung from a far, his eyes were already fixed on me as if he was watching me since a minute ago.

He raised an eyebrow at me and followed Jennie, clinging his arms on her shoulders.

"I won't take your woman, dude. You can shove her down your throat and choke on it for all I care.", my subconsciousness wanted to yell at him.

I only sighed to compose myself and went to Class to look for Jungkook and fortunately, we bumped into each other on the doorstep.

"Watch it, man." This tall dude with dimples whom I believe is one of Jungkook's friends, suddenly glared at me upon bumping into Jungkook.

"Namjoon, that's Lisa's cousin. It's fine." Jungkook butted in but I only rolled my eyes in annoyance.

Thank God, I'm out of this academy for good.

"Jeon Jungkook, can we talk?" I asked.

He furrowed his brows, "About what?"

I looked behind him and his friends were looking at us, "Privately."

And so, we both ended up going to the rooftop to talk privately. Although we caught a couple making out at the stairs to the rooftop but we could only care less.

"I think you know what I'm about to say." I started as soon as we arrived.

He stood silently and leaned on the railings to look at the view from here. I only heard him sigh in relief.

"Your parents will probably receive the papers for the withdrawal of the engagement within this week and the queen surely informed then by then." I started.

Jungkook tilted his head, "Is Lisa okay?"

"Dude, I'm talking about business her and you're gonna ask about Lisa?" I frowned.

"Yeah. So answer me." He nodded casually.

I sighed, "She's fine. You were with her yesterday, the whole night."