CHAPTER 33

Lisa

Hyuka clinged into my arm as we walk towards the airport. We were actually a little early for the flight. I mean, we could actually fly anytime since it's a private jet.

It's just that Bambam called and he said he ran some errands which my mother ordered him to.

We sat on one of the seats while we waited for him and I ordered one of my guards to bring us food since Hyuka kept whining about his cravings for fries.

"Hyuka..." I called his attention.

He responded with a hum while resting his head on my left shoulder. If only he wasn't taller than me and didn't have a baby face, we could've been mistaken as a couple.

But he literally looks like a big baby.

"Did you enjoy your family day with Bambam last week?" I asked.

He tilted his head, glancing up on me, "What do you think, Noona?"

"I think he gave you a hard time even though it should be the other way around." I pinched his cheeks.

"Ow. He did gave me a hard time. Just a little but I'm glad I attended the family day." He smiled at me.

I furrowed my brows, "Are you sure? He didn't pay you to shut up, right?"

"Noona, you're funny. But Bambam hyung is funnier. When I finished taking a bath, he handed me lots of shopping bags and made me wear branded clothes. I think I've read some of the bags like Celine, Alexander McQueen, Christian Dior, Balenciaga, and then there's this brown printed bag with lots of diamond and circles." He explained.

I rolled my eyes, "Louis Vuitton."

Hyuka nodded, "Yeah, that! Then he drove me to the campus with his new car that had a little horse sculpture in the front!"

I clenched my fist, "Ferrari."

"Everyone was looking at me, Noona! I was also surrounded by other students and gained more friends!" He happily said, making me let out a sigh of relief.

Well, my black card and Bambam's spending machine hands paid off.

"And who are these friends? Are they very important to you to almost turn your back on me, hmm?" I teased him.

He suddenly lowered his head, "Not exactly. We only met a few times. We weren't really that close."

"Really? Your outburst the other day was different tho. Who is this someone special that you can't leave behind?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

Hyuka's eyes suddenly widened. His cheeks turned pink, looking totally flushed at my question.

"I-It's nothing!" He stuttered.

I smirked, "I guess this big baby is growing to be a man now! Tell me, who is this lucky girl? Who is the woman that's making my Hyuka blush?"

"No one!" He denied.

"Who?" I leaned forward teasing him.

He looked away and lowered his head,  "W-Well..."

"Well?"

"There's this girl in my class—"

"Lisa?"

Bambam

I just exited the President's office of Prime Academy when Lisa's mom, my aunt, the Queen of Thailand, ordered me to continue the lawsuit regarding the attempted rape on Lisa.