CHAPTER 28

Lisa

The teacher called the Elite Class to gather at the main hall for the assembly. As usual, Rosé, clinged onto me as we walk towards the main hall with the other two.

"Oh look, it's the mean girls from class A."

"They're not wearing pink tho."

"Ssshhh, they might hear you."

Jennie rolled her eyes at the other girls who wear just walking behind us to attend the assembly too.

"I thought this was only an Elite Class field trip." I nudged Rosé.

She nodded at me, "Yeah. We're having a field trip with Elite Class B. And just ignore those girls from B."

A field trip with the Class B? Then that means...

As soon as we arrived at the main hall, I immediately got my eyes fixed on his tall figure and his hazelnut hair.

He caught me staring and winked at me.

"Kim Mingyu." I muttered his name.

Even though we nearly got ourselves on bed, he's still on my watchlist. Everyone around me is planning something against me.

Well, except for Roseanne.

Someone suddenly stood beside me, blocking my view from Mingyu. I furrowed my brows in annoyance and looked up.

"Listen to the teacher." Jungkook whispered to me.

I just rolled my eyes at him and turned my attention to the teacher talkong in front.

"I'm going to discuss your schedule for today and the rules. Only then I'm going to give your room keys and your roomates." The teacher started.

He lifted up the paper, "I'm going to stick this in front of your room doors to remind you of your schedules. And today's schedule is... totally blank. So you can do whatever you want for today. At 10pm, lights off. You wake up 7am tomorrow for the activities. Understood?"

"Yes, Mr. Jung!" We responded.

"I'm gonna start calling out your names and you pick out your roomates. You can only pick three since each room have four queen sized beds. And for your information you shameless amatures, you can't pick roomates with the opposite genders as yours. This is a field trip, not a match making shit." The teacher said, making others laugh.

The teacher started calling out names until Jisoo's name got called.

She took the key from the teacher and called us out as her roomates, as expected.

Taehyung was called out next and he picked Jungkook, Namjoon, Suga, and Jin as his roomates.

As soon as he got off the platform, Hoseok immediately smacked his head.

"You picked me over Suga?" Hoseok glared at Taehyung.

Taehyung scratched the back of his head, "You're too loud. You and Jin are the loudest. Go find your own roomates."