chapter 5 : dull eyes

There can be some mistakes
---

yuno's pov

I saw Asta like without black things on him. But why?  Nothing special happend . Well I saw asta falling to the grond so I runned to him and grabbed him .  When I hold him he was light . Did he eat enough or not ? I put him on the couch and waited for him to wake up. While I was waiting I kissed his forehead softly. Something I wanted to do for so long  . 

When asta was awake I looked at him his eyes looked dull like no emotions should be show . His face was like mine when I wasn't with him he looked like he just threw away his emotions like garbage . "Hello yuno what are you doing here?" asta asked "Well I wanted to know how you are doing asta." I looked at him no emotion normally he would be happy to see me . His smile that could let anyone laugh was gone .  His pretty smile is gone , his eyes filled with power and never to give up was also gone , his happy behaivor also gone. 'Everything we all loved about him gone .....gone...gone....gone with the wind and sound . like it was nothing.' I tought to myself  I said to asta that I would be going to my base but actually I was going to the wizard king . I needed to talk to him no matter what . 

Once I was there I also saw the others of the black bulls walking in . "Yuno? What are you doing here" I heard a voice say it is Noelle . "Well I wanted to talk with you togheter with the wizard king about asta." I said back . We all walked in and I said what happend with him and that his eyes are dull and that he isn't the one we once knew . After all that I was the one that needed to go away with asta to where ever .So I went to my base and took eveything what belongs to me and was going to the base were asta is . 

When I was there asta stood ready with all his things and the teammates said bye so me and asta left to go to our home in the curch. Maybe they could help me .