chapter 16: A war will start

Yuno pov

It was 5 years ago that asta was gone. Me and the others trained hard so we can fight in a war that would happen. Nobody tought that a war would happen but I guess weird things can happen. Once in the years that asta was gone we all got a message saying a war would happen and the one who told us that was none other than asta. 

+Flashback+

Me and the others of the squad were training when a bright white light shone. Once that was gone someone was sort of flying in the air. Than I saw the black things back from what I could see maybe it is asta. Was all I could think about. And to my suprise it was asta. The same creatures that took him were here with him. I couldn't see some bruises or wounds on him so I felt good knowing he isn't hurt. But he also looked happy like he got more information about something that would send millions of happy moments to him. I was happy to see him. And also to see him so happy. Once he came low enough so we can hear him he spoke "People of the world! There is gonna be a war! Some of this land will go down. So all of you need to leave expect the ones of a squad. Train hard! I will also be at the war but at your side." as he spoke he seemed like another person. One that could protect the ones he wants. But he also looked like he would kill without a problem. But the creatures were the good once even tho they looked dead but strangely alive. This is playing with my brain. After he spoke to everyone here he asked if he could speak with some of the squad members. And they let him. He looked at me and took me with him so we could talk privately. asta said "Yuno, I know that this is a bad time but...... I want to tell you...." that was one of my most happiest moment then and there. But he aslo told me on what I need to work and I did.

+End flashback+

One more year and the war will happen. Hope you are watching me. Asta I will work hard so I can stand besides you in the final fight. With the one I love. Sounds so good.