chapter 17: The start of war

Third pov

It was a beautiful day. The sun was rising and the early risers were already out of bed. Some people already outside to do something else. The smell of food, plants, and the ground was in the air. It was only around 6 o'clock but all squads were already awake. Ready to train more or to eat quickly and then leave to go and train or read more. Time was shortening they didn't have all that much time for the up coming war. Most of the people already left and the others are getting ready to leave the kingdom.

After all of the squad members helped the people to move they started to gear up for the fight. Once all of them were ready they waited for something to happen; Or to see asta mostly the people from the black bull and yuno. He wanted to see him after all these years he couldn't wait anymore. He needed him now more than anything. He needed to see him in his new battle stand and clothes. And so all of them were helping the people to move.

After some waiting there came a attack. A big ball of fire came to them. And all the members there got in their battle stands. Once the fire was out the creatures that they needed to fight are right there, in front of them. Not once did someone take their eyes of them, they literelly just set a whole building on fire, but as quickly it came they undid it. But the battle was too easy all of them now that they are waiting for something to happen. And correct they are. Blood, screams, pain and all the other painfull things that come wiht war were there. No one would believe that peacefull times would be taken away thanks to a war. Maybe now is beter, just because they could train, and that thanks to the one that got kidnapped, asta. Now all of them wanted that asta was here, here to fight and bring them all courage. Because that they now miss. "Come on don't you all want to win. Then fight!!" screamed a voice none other then asta. All of them were happy they now could let them see what they did when asta was gone.