chapter 9 : What happend in the forest

there can be some mistakes
-----

asta's pov

I woke up before someone else so I could go out in the forest where I would train day in and out  , How do I miss my special spot with all the training I did and just lay next to the only bigger tree there . Waiting for when someone would drag me inside and tell me to eat . I closed my eyes when I started to remember all the things I have experienced They all fulled my mind that I payed no attention to the surroundings , Because some animals came closer and layed down next to me . I really missed this place and the things that happend here . Here was the place I first let my feelings for yuno come in and now I was remember the things we did together and the fights we had  , What was that all amazing . I woke up with some rain on my face , I stared up in the sky to see a fell light coming near me and saying stuff I don't understand , after what felt forever the light and the thing was gone . The animals looked at me but what suprised me I understood them , 'Wait ...What' was all I was thinking I started walking to the curch and saw yuno and sister Lily talking while wachting the children and some bird that was also there , I walked up to them and asked "Hey did you already eat ?" "No we were waiting for you ." sister Lily said with a sweet voice "Ok WELL THEN LET'S GO EAT " I said supper happy and exited as 'normal' without my mask that broke when the demon made it self know . I am happy that I am home but also I miss the missions and all the dangerous things and creatures that I would meet , My mind then again fel on what happend in the forest but now I remember that there are demons maybe angels too . I was over thinking and just layed down and close my eyes so it looked like I was sleeping . I turned and twisted in my 'sleep' so that it looks like I'm having  a nightmare , once I heard someone came in I listend closely to the footsteps and heard they were from yuno . I heard him come closer to the bed and sit at the corner of my bed he than said "Hey I know that you like being here but also don't bacause you miss the danger out there , I was one of the people who holds you here ......" it was silen for a moment he then started again "....I like you maybe a little too much that I can't think of you as a friend but my lover the one who is always beside the wizard king ....I stopped dreamin that when I knew what I felt for you hehe. I hope I can have you as a husband later . Just not yet love  "  He then stood up and walked away . I opend my eyes and just full up blushed . "I hope you do ask me to be yours ." I whispered to myself and smiled while my sleep came in .