chapter 1

There can be some mistakes in this story

----
Asta's pov

Me and Noelle where on a mission but yuno and his team where here to. Why I don't know we did the mission before they where here,  so yeah me and yuno were talking about our life with the captains of the whole team. And of course that we both will become the wizard king.

Some time later we needed to go back to our base. I said "Bye yuno I will see you again !!!!" screaming while I walked away together with Noelle. Noelle was talking about how she learned a new spell, while I was distracted.

----
Yuno's pov

I saw how asta walked away while Klaus was talking about the others. I didn't hear it really good about what he exactly was talking About. my mind was thinking about asta and his hair ,his pretty eyes filled with a dream and power escpecially without having any sort of magic. I really adored him as a friend. Maybe more............

"Are you listening Yuno?" I heard it was klaus. There was a silence for a minute "Yes klaus what is it ?" I Said back again. Then me and klaus started to go to our base and klaus was telling me and the other one about how I should smile more and do other things with the rest of them . But I only tought that asta could see me smile because we grew up together.

We were at our base and I quickly said "I am going to sleep see you tommorow." As I walked up the stairs then I turned right and the second door was my room. I opend my door and walked inside then I undressed and did my sleep clothes on. Then I was lying on my bed and my eyes begun to feel havier before I knew it I was sleeping.

-dreaming-

"Wake up Yuno." I heard a voice say. It was asta in some kind of a forest but it didn't look like a forest of our world then I saw it, a pretty angel came down and said "If you want asta you need to pro-"

Yuno waked up from the sound of banging on his door. "YUNO YOU NEED TO COME THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH ASTA !!!!!!!" I heard klaus yelling I quickly got up and went to the black bull base.
What I saw was......something not like him.