Do I Love Him?

I sat up and walked out my dorm, locking it.

I went to the twelve floor and to the fourth door on the left. I knocked. I heard shuffeling and Jayden opened the door without a shirt on.

It didn't effect me and I pushed past him, inside.

"Aiden?" Jayden asked.

I sat on his couch. On his wall was a picture of me. I looked at him. He was behind the couch looking at me, confused.

I turned in the couch were I has siting backwards and leaned over the back of the couch.

Jayden backed away when I got a little close and I jumped over the couch and put my hands on his cheeks.

"A-aiden?" He said confused.

I leaned in and kissed him. I felt a bit of a rush take over my body and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He pushed me away. "A-aiden. Stop. What's wrong."

"Nothing." I said plainly.

"Yes. Something is." He said looking at me.

"I just wanted to see if my feelings for you were gone. Obviously theres still a little there." I said walking to the door. I opened the door but he pushed it close.

He pushed me against the door and held my hands above my head. He leaned down and kissed me.

I felt something wrapped around my waist, but it wasn't a hand.

When we stopped kissing I looked down and realized it was a tail. Not my tail, his tail.

I looked at him confused. "I've never seen your tail."

"I've never had a strong enough emotion to show it." He said.

I kissed him and sat on the couch. I looked at him.

"Let's have a sleepover, with Zane too." I said.

"What if me and Zane have a mission?" He asked.

"Wait. When will I be a sighed missions?" I asked, raising a brow.

"When you train well enough." He said.

"Anyway. Maybe I can tell Satan to pass on the missions to someone else." I said.

He shrugged. "I think it could work. You can go see."

"Okay." And then I left.